BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #19 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

It's Been A Family Favorite Ever Since Popping Up More Than 40 Years Ago.

Whole Grain Popping Corn

• How easy is this to make? I've never make popcorn like th...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?2 Answers
Zoey H.
Appleton
Whenever I am ever making homemade popcorn over the stove, this is always what I use. This taste better then any microwave popcorn you will ever have! I also use this with the butter oil by them and omg its soo good. I would defiantly recommend trying this if you have never had homemade popcorn before. Yes It takes a little more work then microwave popcorn, but I promise you that it is so worth it.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Always my go to brand for popcorn to put in my machine. It never goes unpopped, and the original plain flavor gives me plenty of room to flavor it myself. Great price for a great brand. I always have this in my pantry.
Sarah P.
Charleston, SC
These are great. Easy to make a quick snack for 1 person or a big batch for friends. I can eat this popcorn with no salt which is much healthier than the traditional microwave bags of popcorn. I always try to buy on sale but even full price it is a great deal and will last you a long time!
Leah K.
Fort Bragg , NC
To me, there is nothing better than curling up on the couch to watch movies with popcorn. This is the brand I always have in my pantry! I never have more than a few unopposed kernels in the bowl! If you love popcorn but not all of the artificial junk, then this is for you!
Sheli W.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite popcorn for popping in my silicone, microwave popper because I get the best yield from the kernels.  There are other gourmet popcorns that have a better flavor or a smaller hull, and I will use those on the stove top, but I appreciate the way that this one pops up so well in the microwave.
Liz G.
Indianapolis
I have a old fashion popcorn popper and I pop corn every day. My hubby and I eat it as a mid day snack. He would have it as his lunch everyday at work. We love popcorn and so does our dog. This popcorn is reasonable priced, I would say good product for it's value. I would recommend it compared to microwaving popcorn.
KeNz M.
Popcorn is light on your stomach if you don't add a pound of butter and salt to it. I like to lightly shake the salt shake over the bowl after the popcorn is ready, I'm not big on butter with my popcorn. The popcorn becomes way to greasy.
Brooke W.
Knoxville, TN
My husband and I eat this popcorn almost every night. I love this brand over others because most of the kernels pop instead of having a bunch of unpopped kernels at the bottom of the bowl. When cooked on the stovetop in coconut oil and lightly salted, it’s to die for!
Aliza M.
Harvard, MA
I own an air popper and I consistently make popcorn as a late night snack, and love adding hot sauce to it, so I love using Orville popping kernels. They also pop perfectly and the popcorn taste fresh and clean. They're perfect for a light snack.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love using these kernels in my air pop popcorn machine. They’re super easy to use and they always pop perfectly in my air popper. They come out tasting good on their own but I also enjoy adding some butter and seasoning.
Marissa b.
How easy is this to make? I've never make popcorn like this before.
Leah L.