BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

It's Been A Family Favorite Ever Since Popping Up More Than 40 Years Ago.

Whole Grain Popping Corn

• How easy is this to make? I've never make popcorn like th...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?2 Answers
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
These kernels are my favorite to make on the stove. It’s pretty affordable as you get SO MUCH popcorn for only a few dollars. Popcorn is quite a healthy snack too. I make it with coconut oil and use vegan butter and a little salt or popcorn seasoning.
Zoey H.
Milwaukee, WI
Whenever I am ever making homemade popcorn over the stove, this is always what I use. This taste better then any microwave popcorn you will ever have! I also use this with the butter oil by them and omg its soo good. I would defiantly recommend trying this if you have never had homemade popcorn before. Yes It takes a little more work then microwave popcorn, but I promise you that it is so worth it.
Sarah P.
Simpsonville, SC
These are great. Easy to make a quick snack for 1 person or a big batch for friends. I can eat this popcorn with no salt which is much healthier than the traditional microwave bags of popcorn. I always try to buy on sale but even full price it is a great deal and will last you a long time!
Leah K.
Fort Bragg , NC
To me, there is nothing better than curling up on the couch to watch movies with popcorn. This is the brand I always have in my pantry! I never have more than a few unopposed kernels in the bowl! If you love popcorn but not all of the artificial junk, then this is for you!
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a old fashion popcorn popper and I pop corn every day. My hubby and I eat it as a mid day snack. He would have it as his lunch everyday at work. We love popcorn and so does our dog. This popcorn is reasonable priced, I would say good product for it's value. I would recommend it compared to microwaving popcorn.
Cara G.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually buy the white kernels in the bag but I purchase the yellow ones too. Which ever is cheaper. I like this brand. I use a brown paper bag and spray olive oil tape it up at the ends and microwave. I like doing it this way to add my own flavoring. I call it weight watcher popcorn.
Brooke W.
Knoxville, TN
My husband and I eat this popcorn almost every night. I love this brand over others because most of the kernels pop instead of having a bunch of unpopped kernels at the bottom of the bowl. When cooked on the stovetop in coconut oil and lightly salted, it’s to die for!
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Always my go to brand for popcorn to put in my machine. It never goes unpopped, and the original plain flavor gives me plenty of room to flavor it myself. Great price for a great brand. I always have this in my pantry.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love using these kernels in my air pop popcorn machine. They’re super easy to use and they always pop perfectly in my air popper. They come out tasting good on their own but I also enjoy adding some butter and seasoning.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This has become my favorite popcorn. I got tired of all of the chemicals in microwave popcorn, so I started to make it myself on the stove. The flavor of this popcorn is much better, and I feel better about eating it. The kernels seem to pop up bigger than other brands, so I don't have to use as much, and the jar lasts longer.

In a 3 Quart pot I add enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan. I find that if I use a really good olive oil I can skip the butter, which saves on calories.

Put the pot on the stovetop and turn the burner on high. I wait until the oil just starts to smoke and then I add 1/4 Cup of the kernels, but you can add the oil and kernels at the same time.

Once the kernels start to pop, be sure to shake the pan around to make sure the un-popped kernels filter down to the bottom of the pan so they pop too.

When the popping stops, remove the pan from the stovetop and place the popped corn in a bowl. Now you can add any flavors you want. I'm partial to salt an cayenne pepper, but just about anything out of your spice rack will work, depending on your personal preferences and whether you want savory or sweet popcorn - or both!
Leah L.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this?
Marissa b.
How easy is this to make? I've never make popcorn like this before.