Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Gourmet Popping Corn Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper - 4 CT

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville Redenbacher's® Naturals Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper Gourmet® Popping Corn.
100% whole grain.
4 bags. see more...

Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Mechanicsville
Absolutely love the naturals popcorn. This isn't my favorite flavor. The lightly salted naturals popcorn is the best popcorn I have ever had it is affordable and I would recommend anyone to try it out.
Alexia M.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
These are lightly salted and super yum. If you're looking for something more buttery and salty these are not it. But if you're looking for a lighter alternative they are delicious!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Raleigh
Foodie Expert
So delicious! Will satisfy your salty tooth and craving for a crunch
super quickly! I love that they are healthy and not high in carbs!
Affordable too. Exceeded my expectations. I bought them at Harris
Teeter. Will definitely repurchase. 10/10
Jess M.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
When I don't make my own stove-top, I opt for my hometown native Mr. Redenbacher to grace my microwave. Always delicious, always crispy.
Kyler B.
Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
By far my favorite microwavable popcorn. The cracked pepper is the perfect touch. I also love the single serve bag, it is the perfect portion for me.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
This popcorn tastes great, but packaging size is smaller and I find i tend to burn it mor as it cooks faster for some reason.
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
SO GOOD! all the varieties of this line are tasty. I only wish it came with more bags per package.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
These are really good! It is better for when you want to mix up your snacking for one. Usually a bag of popcorn is too much for one person but this is a better portioning. The slight saltiness and the addition of the pepper also helps to switch it up at snacktime.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
Foodie Expert
These are really good I don't leave 5 stars because a lot of kernels are left in the box. The flavor is just great. It's a healthy snack if you don't eat the entire bag. I do recommend this product.