Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Gourmet Popping Corn Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kristi B.
Glen Allen, VA
Absolutely love the naturals popcorn. This isn't my favorite flavor. The lightly salted naturals popcorn is the best popcorn I have ever had it is affordable and I would recommend anyone to try it out.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
These are lightly salted and super yum. If you're looking for something more buttery and salty these are not it. But if you're looking for a lighter alternative they are delicious!
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
These are really good! It is better for when you want to mix up your snacking for one. Usually a bag of popcorn is too much for one person but this is a better portioning. The slight saltiness and the addition of the pepper also helps to switch it up at snacktime.
Abbie W.
Lutz, FL
Different but not the best thing I have ever had. They were a good try but not running back to purchase them again. I always do love to pop some popcorn as a "healthier" alternative, but regular popcorn will work better for me. Seasoning plain popcorn at home on my own always works best for me!
Peyton K.
Dahlonega , GA
If you ask me, Orville is premium as far as brands of popcorn goes. It's delicious perfectly salted and buttered. This version follows that pattern ideally without overdoing it on the butter. New favorite snack!
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
His brand of popcorn is probably one of the best by far. I would recommend it to anyone. I buy these a few times. A month. The BIG boxes. I like to eat a lot of popcorn. The ingredients are simple and natural
Teisha B.
Greensburg, KY
Yes! I'm always popping popcorn! This is my favorite brand and flavor. My kids love it too!! Such a delicious late night snack!! Always a must on our shelves at home!
Felicia H.
Glenside
I love this! It tastes just as good as movie popcorn but it's healthier for you and allows you to eat a little more without feeling sick! Definitely recommend
Kyler B.
Carmel, IN
By far my favorite microwavable popcorn. The cracked pepper is the perfect touch. I also love the single serve bag, it is the perfect portion for me.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
When I don't make my own stove-top, I opt for my hometown native Mr. Redenbacher to grace my microwave. Always delicious, always crispy.