Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Buttery Garlic uploaded by Melissa S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #71 in Popcorn

• Is this any good? seen it a few times n wasn't sure if i should t...1 Answers
  • How many calories is in this popcorn? 1 Answers
  • Does it taste like regular popcorn?5 Answers
Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Buttery Garlic
  • "This pop corn is very delicious I've had better But it is very light and great flavor Great for a movie night" in 6 reviews
Desiree R.
I tried this popcorn once and it was actually pretty delicious. I usually stick to basic butter or kettle but definitely was something that intrigued my taste buds would buy.
Tabitha B.
Really like this brand I tried it because my mother in law had it at her house and recommended it. The was one of those stand up type of bags which I did not like because it seemed like no matter what temp I put it on in the microwave it would almost burn. I am a huge fan of garlic so I liked that taste but that flavor was not overpowering which was good and you still tasted that buttery flavor as well.
Sierra T.
Groton, NY
I love this popcorn because it really is guilt free. You have to like garlic though because the flavor is definitely there. This brand is well know so it can be on the higher end of pricing but it is totally worth it if you are looking for a reliable healthy snack!
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
Popcorn has definitely been a staple in my house for as long as I can remember. My mom loves it, and now she has my daughter hooked. LOL I love the natural popcorns the best, because you know you're not getting a lot of added crap.
Emily A.
Delicious and easy snack for the afternoon or evening. Garlic/buttery taste for a classic popcorn taste. Affordable price and the quality is great. I recommend this to anyone looking for a tasty snack. This is my go to popcorn treat!
sydnie m.
One of my favorite popcorn flavors for sure. Garlic is a very big player in the seasoning. I have purchased this product many times and it never disappoints me. Its good if you like garlic, if not you may not want to purchase it.
Savannah H.
Norton, VA
I haven't had this since I was younger but always look for it when I go to the store and can never find it. It used to be my favorite snack to eat at my grandma's house.
Cara M.
Great snack especially at night. I like that it is different then just basic flavors. It is a little healthier then the typically movie theater flavor popcorn. Everyone loves it that tries it.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I prefer air popped popcorn instead of microwave popcorn; but I am have been dying to try this buttery garlic. Orvill is a great microwave popcorn brand. I just seem to always forget to pick up a box of this when I am in the store.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Orville redenbacher buttery garlic is to die for if you like garlic you will like this popcorn. It's buttery tasting with lots of garlic. All natural that's what I like about it. Popcorn is also good for you. Love it because it's the small bags which is just enough for one or two people, it's great. Thumbs up.
Ashley P.
Is the garlic flavor overpowering?
Alicia M.
burlington, NC
Does it taste like regular popcorn?
Kirstie P.
Hopkins, MN
Can you eat it at work without being offensive with the scent of the garlic?
Beth Z.
Does this popcorn really taste good?
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Is this any good? seen it a few times n wasn't sure if i should tey it or not...