Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Buttery Garlic uploaded by Melissa S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #55 in Popcorn

• Is this any good? seen it a few times n wasn't sure if i should t...1 Answers
  • How many calories is in this popcorn? 1 Answers
  • Does it taste like regular popcorn?5 Answers
Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Buttery Garlic
  • "This pop corn is very delicious I've had better But it is very light and great flavor Great for a movie night" in 6 reviews
Tabitha B.
Foodie Expert
Really like this brand I tried it because my mother in law had it at her house and recommended it. The was one of those stand up type of bags which I did not like because it seemed like no matter what temp I put it on in the microwave it would almost burn. I am a huge fan of garlic so I liked that taste but that flavor was not overpowering which was good and you still tasted that buttery flavor as well.
Sierra T.
Lancaster, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn because it really is guilt free. You have to like garlic though because the flavor is definitely there. This brand is well know so it can be on the higher end of pricing but it is totally worth it if you are looking for a reliable healthy snack!
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
Foodie Expert
Popcorn has definitely been a staple in my house for as long as I can remember. My mom loves it, and now she has my daughter hooked. LOL I love the natural popcorns the best, because you know you're not getting a lot of added crap.
Emily A.
Delicious and easy snack for the afternoon or evening. Garlic/buttery taste for a classic popcorn taste. Affordable price and the quality is great. I recommend this to anyone looking for a tasty snack. This is my go to popcorn treat!
sydnie m.
One of my favorite popcorn flavors for sure. Garlic is a very big player in the seasoning. I have purchased this product many times and it never disappoints me. Its good if you like garlic, if not you may not want to purchase it.
Cara M.
Great snack especially at night. I like that it is different then just basic flavors. It is a little healthier then the typically movie theater flavor popcorn. Everyone loves it that tries it.
Savannah H.
Norton, VA
Foodie Expert
I haven't had this since I was younger but always look for it when I go to the store and can never find it. It used to be my favorite snack to eat at my grandma's house.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
I was surprised when I got this popcorn home. For this price, I was expecting four normal sized bags, not mini bags. I don't feel it's a great value, even if it is natural. It just wasn't good enough to justify that price.
Robin W.
This was what i needed but its not a good deal . the bags are to small for the price its a good flavor. but i think i will just pull out the popcorn popper and my butter and sprinkle my garlic on it.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Buttery Garlic Mini Bags keep you from over indulging. The garlic butter flavoring is perfect. Plus, since it's "all natural" you feel even less guilty about eating it.
Ashley P.
Is the garlic flavor overpowering?
Alicia M.
burlington, NC
Foodie Expert
Does it taste like regular popcorn?
Kirstie P.
Hopkins, MN
Can you eat it at work without being offensive with the scent of the garlic?
Beth Z.
Does this popcorn really taste good?
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Foodie Expert
Is this any good? seen it a few times n wasn't sure if i should tey it or not...