Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simply Salted Microwaveable Popcorn uploaded by Connor Z.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #28 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Simply Salted Microwave Popcorn Combines Wholesome Whole-grain Goodness With Oil And Salt—and Nothing Else.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

• ARE THERE ANY OTHER FLAVORS OF THIS.13 Answers
  • Are there any other flavors of this "Orville Redenbacher's Gourme...7 Answers
  • What stores can u find this particular item18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Estefany N.
Texas
My parents always bought Orville popcorn in our household for movie nights. My dad liked the buttery one which was also my favorite! I decided to try the natural and lightly salted version because I wanted a healthier version. Popcorn is a better snack than chips since I am eating better. This is my favorite! I love munching in class or eating during a movie too just like old times at home.
Bridgette  H.
Naples , FL
Great flavor and crunch! Popcorn has always been one of my favorite snacks, yet has often been too unhealthy to make a regular part of my snack collection. This popcorn is free of harmful ingredients and fills you up without leaving you feeling guilty!
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
Before trying this popcorn, I was sure that I would never stray from my beloved "Movie Theatre Butter". However, after a couple of bites of this stuff I was sold!! If you like salt, this is the popcorn for you!! I am obsessed with this stuff, and now I can't even fathom going back to the movie theatre butter!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
A few years ago when I had to give up on anything that had milk ingredients. I could not eat popcorn. Well, I did find Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simple Salted popcorn. I was so happy to see this. I love that it has the right amount of salt in it. It wasn't too salted and I did not buy a box that did not have enough salt. Every popcorn I ate had salt on it. It is so good. I love it so much. I was so happy that I could continue to eat my favorite snack.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
My son loves popcorn, and I don't exactly feel comfortable giving him other brands out there because they are loaded with such crap. I love this brand because the ingredients are minimal and I don't feel guilty about letting him have some popcorn as a treat. Sure, it doesn't taste like a fully buttered bowl of salted popcorn, but it's good, and makes for a healthy treat.
Tara T.
I was surprised how much I liked this! I'm a big movie theater popcorn kind of girl, but I found this at a good price at the grocery outlet and I think it might be my new favorite popcorn. It has a great flavor and I don't feel as bad about eating it.
Mary R.
I really like this popcorn, basic popcorn flavors with salt nothing too fattening. You can add butter flavor if you want but I find when I just want a salty snack this is very satisfying. This size is good for sharing, I like the individual bags for a quick snack for myself.
Tierney S.
This is pretty delicious, and a great alternative to most regular microwave popcorn. It has simple ingredients, none of that high fructose junk, very little salt. It is affordable, too. I, however, still prefer to make popcorn on the stove. It is much better for you that way!
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
The flavour is SO good. It's not too salty at all like I find with regular popcorn or movie theatre popcorn. And this one doesn't have all the junk in it. You can taste the difference and feel better about eating it.
Ashton J.
WEBSTER, FL
Oh my gosh anyone who gives this less an 5 stars must have a bad microwave ;) jk!! We loooove this stuff, the kettle korn is one of our favorite treats! We have this (different varieties) at least 3 times a week!
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores can u find this particular item
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
ARE THERE ANY OTHER FLAVORS OF THIS.
Lauren H.
Are there any other flavors of this "Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn Natural" other than the Simply Salted? I love kettle corn, but I'd like for it to be all natural if possible.