BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #11 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Simply Salted Microwave Popcorn Combines Wholesome Whole-grain Goodness With Oil And Salt—and Nothing Else.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
I love this brand of popcorn. My all time favorite is the pour over one, it’s sooooo good. The only con is that it’s hard to find and kinda pricey, plus up here in Alaska you tend to get ones that are old and clumpy.
Crystal B.
I will recommend this product loud and proud! My son is allergic to dairy and is able to eat this popcorn. I am so relieved, it's so hard to find something like this that he can have. Especially a great flavor, these packs taste more buttery than my bags!
Kylee M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Popcorn is practically its own food group for me. I can eat it as a meal. This is one of my favorite popcorns because it is nice and light, not too salty and not dripping in artificial butter flavor. I love the taste of simple air popped popcorn but my kids want it to have a little more flavor so this option is a good compromise. It makes about six cups of popped popcorn- perfect for sharing.
Rose A.
Doylestown, PA
Absolutely my favorite brand of popcorn. It has just the right amount of salt for flavor without me feeling the need to wash it down with a big glass of water, like most other brands that you might buy. It also (obviously) does not have any of that fake, disgusting butter flavor.
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
This is the perfect movie night snack! I love popcorn because it's a great gluten free food item to munch on, but all those other brands pile on the chemicals and add other flavors that just don't taste right. Even my mom loves this popcorn, and she's one that grew up on the homemade way!
Bek O.
This popcorn is my favorite go to snack! It has very calories in a serving and is great for a quick snack. The yummy sea salt flavor a perfect way to get your popcorn fix without all the unhealthy butter. Highly recommend! Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simply Salted Microwaveable Popcorn
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
I love these! This is a great, healthy way to eat popcorn. It can be a perfect snack so that you don't eat something unhealthy. Sometimes a little expensive though, wish it was more affordable.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
This is my go to popcorn when I can’t pop my own. The packaging is similar to the competitor. It’s easy to make for a quick filling snack, that isn’t too heavy. Even kids can make it. You can tell the difference in this and regular popcorns. It doesn’t have a chemical taste, and it doesn’t leave your hands overly oily. It isn’t too salty, but just the right amount. There isn’t many kernels left after correctly popping. It really makes you feel like you’re getting a lot of product for the price. It isn’t super pricey like other natural organic popcorns.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite microwave popcorn! I found some on clearance at Walmart over the summer and fell in love! When I first saw "simply salted" I thought it wouldn't have much flavor, but it did. It's light and airy as a popcorn should be. It's not expensive and you can find it just about anywhere. It didn't leave husks in my mouth or that disgusting fake butter residue. Best popcorn money can buy!
Bridgette  H.
Naples , FL
Great flavor and crunch! Popcorn has always been one of my favorite snacks, yet has often been too unhealthy to make a regular part of my snack collection. This popcorn is free of harmful ingredients and fills you up without leaving you feeling guilty!
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores can u find this particular item
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
ARE THERE ANY OTHER FLAVORS OF THIS.
Savannah o.
Fairfax, VA
Whats different about this popcorn opposed to other natural popcorn?
Lauren H.
Are there any other flavors of this "Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn Natural" other than the Simply Salted? I love kettle corn, but I'd like for it to be all natural if possible.
Bridgett M.
Would you consider this a low calorie snack?