BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How strong is the lime flavor?3 Answers
  • Never had popcorn with lime, I usually go for the regular...2 Answers
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
These are so yummy and i love the easy and convenient single portion size bags. I eat one bag of these almost every day and buy them by the case. just lime and salt with a bit of oil. they are healthy and whole grain and pack a lot of fiber. Also i am pretty loyal to the Orville Redenbacher brand after preforming a test in my chemistry class and their brands kernels were the most likely to pop successfully. I buy their brand the most.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
Love this! It could have more of a lime taste but I love the individual portioned bags! They hit the need for something salty without being overwhelming! A little pricy but worth the more natural ingredients
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this popcorn. Orville Redenbacher is the only brand of popcorn that I consume. Popcorn is literally an everyday snack for me. This is perfect for me because when I'm having a drink, lime must be squeezed. If I'm having a meal, salt should be shaken. If I'm hungry for a snack popcorn must be popped.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Love the healthier options. I try to sneak this into our regular popcorn to minimize the damage. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The adults enjoy this flavor, no hiding required.
Gracie R.
Statham, GA
Yum. Yum. Yum. If you like lime, you will LOVE this popcorn. It is better than any butter popcorn you will ever eat. And the mini bags are perfectly portioned which is so good!
KRISTY P.
Orville R's Lime & Salt popcorn it one of my favorites ! The blend of lime & salt is just right & not over powering. It can be tricky to find at the store sometimes. But it is definitely worth the search !
Sabra H.
I am not a huge fan of buttery popcorn, however I really enjoy eating this kind of popcorn because it has lime and salt on it! I enjoy squeeze a little more like on it to give it more flavor :)
Carolina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love healthier options! Whole grain, Natural, and perfect size little bags! Def a must have in the Pantry at all times. I also love just the sea salt & butter one!
Tanya K.
Trumbull, CT
One of the healthier popcorns and most natural in the sense it is not filled with salt and/or butter so a better choice when snacking. The lime gives it a great flavor in place of butter!
Maycee W.
This is some pretty good popcorn. Great for a healthy snack that has a little pop with the lime.
Also there simply salted natural popcorn is pretty taste and is still salty and taste like regular popcorn without the Nast processed oil butter crap.
Kara N.
Greenwood, IN
How strong is the lime flavor?
Gabi C.
Cleveland, OH
Never had popcorn with lime, I usually go for the regular just butter. Is this as good as people say it is?