BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Not my favorite but better choice than othe conventional ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the truffle oil popcorn by them?? I love...13 Answers
  • I have never bought thsi product but what are the ingredi...1 Answers
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Definitely one of my favorite popcorn brands! The popcorn is always light and buttery but not too overpowering with the butter either. Definitely a good deal, I bought mine at my local Super HEB and definitely plan on continuing to buy this brand mostly for movie nights with my new husband.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I reach for Orville Redenbacher's popcorn when you want the special treat. Just thinking about the flavor makes me want to run out and make some. Popcorn, pop and a great movie makes for a perfect night.
Chelsea B.
Waterford, MI
This was actually still really good popcorn. I was expecting it to be less satisfying because it’s a healthier choice but it was still good! Just a little more flavor would be good though, it’s a tiny bit bland.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
I grew up on "homemade" popcorn, cooked in a large cast-iron pot. Typically, microwave popcorns have a heavy, acrid smell to me, and I hate the artificial taste they have. The ones with FAKE butter on them are the worst, and when someone in the office cooks one in the break room, the smell can be very overwhelming. I found Orville Redenbacher's Natural line. Right off the bat, the smell reminded me of homemade. But, it was the taste that sold me! It's still not as good as what my mom made from scratch, but it's close. This is a great, quick snack. I highly recommend this product!
Laura R.
Washington, DC
Now I haven't actually looked into the nutritional values but the box and the word natural makes me feel guilt free about eating an entire bag by myself. Lightly buttered and salted and pops consistently every time. I have switched my fiance over to this brand and now we don't buy anything else.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the popcorn that I use when watching Friday night movies. I think I'm just throwing this into my mouth while I watch the show. It's so good and full of flavor. Lots of buttery flavor. I like that it comes out fresh and yummy but not so buttery that the popcorn is soggy.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I am never a fan of microwave popcorn just for the simple fact that it is too salty and leaves a weird film in my mouth. This popcorn reminds me of homemade popcorn! I was concerned at first it wouldn't have much taste since it is healthy, however I like the flavor better than normal popcorn!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I bought this for my mom after her back surgery as she was put on a low fat diet and butter is like her bff, anyway I didn't think shed like it since its always movie theatre butter or put a whole stick in thanskgiving mashed potatoes however we were both very surprised to admit that this was pretty good! It has the perfect amount of butter and salt and still tastes and smells like yummy popcorn
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
This is the only popcorn I buy! It definitely has a lighter and yeah, natural, taste to it, so my stomach doesn't feel gross after eating it. It makes for a tasty and quick snack whether I'm watching a movie or I just get those midnight munchies.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
I love this popcorn. Since I am in college it is easy to binge eat unhealthy food so I love that this popcorn is low in calories and is a healthier and satisfying option. I typically add a little extra salt to mine since I like things salty.
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Has anyone tried the truffle oil popcorn by them?? I love it i just want to know which is better!
Brenda G.
I have never bought thsi product but what are the ingredients?
Meg M.
Not my favorite but better choice than othe conventional popcorn.