BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #43 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Not my favorite but better choice than othe conventional popcorn. 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the truffle oil popcorn by them?? I love it i ju...13 Answers
  • I have never bought thsi product but what are the ingredients? 1 Answers
Chelsea B.
Auburn Hills, MI
This was actually still really good popcorn. I was expecting it to be less satisfying because it’s a healthier choice but it was still good! Just a little more flavor would be good though, it’s a tiny bit bland.
Brooke A.
McKinney , TX
For those of you like myself that want to avoid all of the unnatural butter flavors/chemicals and unhealthy fats included in movie theater butter, and just like the taste of salted popcorn, this is for you! Best microwave popcorn on the market. Hands down.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
I grew up on "homemade" popcorn, cooked in a large cast-iron pot. Typically, microwave popcorns have a heavy, acrid smell to me, and I hate the artificial taste they have. The ones with FAKE butter on them are the worst, and when someone in the office cooks one in the break room, the smell can be very overwhelming. I found Orville Redenbacher's Natural line. Right off the bat, the smell reminded me of homemade. But, it was the taste that sold me! It's still not as good as what my mom made from scratch, but it's close. This is a great, quick snack. I highly recommend this product!
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I am never a fan of microwave popcorn just for the simple fact that it is too salty and leaves a weird film in my mouth. This popcorn reminds me of homemade popcorn! I was concerned at first it wouldn't have much taste since it is healthy, however I like the flavor better than normal popcorn!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I bought this for my mom after her back surgery as she was put on a low fat diet and butter is like her bff, anyway I didn't think shed like it since its always movie theatre butter or put a whole stick in thanskgiving mashed potatoes however we were both very surprised to admit that this was pretty good! It has the perfect amount of butter and salt and still tastes and smells like yummy popcorn
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
This is the only popcorn I buy! It definitely has a lighter and yeah, natural, taste to it, so my stomach doesn't feel gross after eating it. It makes for a tasty and quick snack whether I'm watching a movie or I just get those midnight munchies.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
I love this popcorn. Since I am in college it is easy to binge eat unhealthy food so I love that this popcorn is low in calories and is a healthier and satisfying option. I typically add a little extra salt to mine since I like things salty.
Jane S.
I can't hate on this stuff. It's delicious without the plastic taste. But it's popcorn, so it's always going to be overpriced. Paper bag plus loose popcorn = the easier air popped stuff you'll ever make.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I love this popcorn on lazy movie nights with my friends because we always need a snack, but it doesn't make us feel as guilty when we are eating the popcorn with 50% less fat. We also love to drizzle a little hot sauce on our popcorn which adds a bit of extra flavor. MMM! :)
Jen K.
I love this whole grain pop corn. It is must more healthier and the flavor is still full and inviting. I think that it is very affordable in comparison with other brands of pop corn out there.
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Has anyone tried the truffle oil popcorn by them?? I love it i just want to know which is better!
Meg M.
Not my favorite but better choice than othe conventional popcorn.
Brenda G.
I have never bought thsi product but what are the ingredients?