BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #70 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's?? Natural 50% Less Fat Butter Gourmet Popping Corn.
100% Whole Grain.
No Artificial Ingredients.
Microwave.
3-2.9 oz (80.8g) bags.
Butter Naturally Flavored.
3 Bags.
50% Less Fat Than Regular Butter Microwave Popping Corn.
0g trans fat per serving.
Net wt 8.6 oz (242g).

• Not my favorite but better choice than othe conventional popcorn. 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the truffle oil popcorn by them?? I love it i just...13 Answers
  • I have never bought thsi product but what are the ingredients? 1 Answers
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Surprisingly good! I thought that healthy would mean tasteless, you know, just like everything else, but it turns out that popcorn is already so healthy and bland that a small amount of oil and flavoring can go a long way. I will say that I poured onion powder on this and it was more delicious.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
This is the only popcorn I buy! It definitely has a lighter and yeah, natural, taste to it, so my stomach doesn't feel gross after eating it. It makes for a tasty and quick snack whether I'm watching a movie or I just get those midnight munchies.
Jane S.
Jane S.
I can't hate on this stuff. It's delicious without the plastic taste. But it's popcorn, so it's always going to be overpriced. Paper bag plus loose popcorn = the easier air popped stuff you'll ever make.
Jen K.
Jen K.
I love this whole grain pop corn. It is must more healthier and the flavor is still full and inviting. I think that it is very affordable in comparison with other brands of pop corn out there.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
I grew up on "homemade" popcorn, cooked in a large cast-iron pot. Typically, microwave popcorns have a heavy, acrid smell to me, and I hate the artificial taste they have. The ones with FAKE butter on them are the worst, and when someone in the office cooks one in the break room, the smell can be very overwhelming. I found Orville Redenbacher's Natural line. Right off the bat, the smell reminded me of homemade. But, it was the taste that sold me! It's still not as good as what my mom made from scratch, but it's close. This is a great, quick snack. I highly recommend this product!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
I love this popcorn on lazy movie nights with my friends because we always need a snack, but it doesn't make us feel as guilty when we are eating the popcorn with 50% less fat. We also love to drizzle a little hot sauce on our popcorn which adds a bit of extra flavor. MMM! :)
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
Orville Redenbacker's Natural 50% Less Fat Butter Gourmet Popping Corn - 3 CT... My kids are obsessed with popcorn of any flavor so this is something i feel good about feeding them, a tad healthier than some of the other brands so def something i reach for first :)
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
I love this popcorn. Since I am in college it is easy to binge eat unhealthy food so I love that this popcorn is low in calories and is a healthier and satisfying option. I typically add a little extra salt to mine since I like things salty.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
New milford, Ct
Orville Redenbacher has always been my favorite brand for popcorn! I won't buy anything else. The natural line is even better! even though its whole grain, it tastes like regular popcorn and its not too buttery - just right!
Tamishia F.
Tamishia F.
Crete, IL
I purchased this for the first time last summer and I have been hooked ever since. My local grocery store carries these and it is always in my cart twice a month. Love the flavor, love the low calories, love the popcorn.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Has anyone tried the truffle oil popcorn by them?? I love it i just want to know which is better!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Not my favorite but better choice than othe conventional popcorn.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I have never bought thsi product but what are the ingredients?