Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn Pop Up Bowl - 3 CT uploaded by Mesha T.Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn Pop Up Bowl - 3 CT uploaded by MONEKA S.Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn Pop Up Bowl - 3 CT uploaded by Laura R.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #12 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville Redenbacher's® Movie Theater Butter Gourmet® Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl™.
New.
Easier snacking.
Sharing.
Clean up.
100% whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
3 bags.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Microwave.
3-2.9 oz (82.3g) bags. see more...

• Does anyone have issues with the pop up bag design?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I also love getting the gourmet white popcorn & melting white chocolate & combining the too & I add sprinkles to it." in 1 review
Rachel M.
I love these pop up bowls! It makes it super easy for movie night when kids are over and honesty its just one less dish to wash! The popcorn is always amazing and tasty but sometimes has to many kernels that never pop! I love to add stuff of top as well a dash of seasoning salt or some powered cheese!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Orville redenbachers has always been my favorite popcorn and I have always loved their movie theater butter popcorn. I feel like it has such a good butter flavor. I love these pop up bowls because it is just as easy as normal microwave popcorn to make but it pops up into its own bowl. It makes eating the popcorn easier without having to get a bowl dirty.
Payton W.
I would have to say that this is definitely my favorite popcorn of all time. I love the pop up bowl and definitely the butter that they put into it. I really recommend this popcorn for any movie night it tastes amazing:)
Becky B.
Winchester , VA
The flavor of the popcorn is great. Extra buttery and delicious without being to salty. The pop up bowl sounds like a good idea, but in reality is really messy. I normally end up dumping it out of the "bowl" anyways, so just paying more for something that is not that useful. will not buy again.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
Love the convenience of the pop up bowl! Perfect amount of butter too. You can find these pretty much anywhere in the stores. Tastes very close to movie theatre popcorn! Pretty inexpensive and I would definitely recommend it to others to enjoy!
Erika J.
Not only is this brand of popcorn THE BEST out there, they have outdone themselves by adding the pop up bowl aspect. I love the convenience of this product. Pairing great taste with convenience gets a five star from me!
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
For microwave, butter popcorn, this is the best out there. The pop-up bowls might seem like an unnecessary addition to the great flavor, but they are SO convenient!! Its the perfect solution for sharing the popcorn between people while hanging out on the couch, or with a dog on your lap because its harder to knock over with the flat bottom. This is definitely a great solution for those who dont always want to dirty a big bowl every time they eat popcorn!
Kristeen K.
Opelika, AL
This is my son's and I favorite popcorn! We pop up some for our movie nights at home. It has a great butter flavor that puts you in the mind of real movie theater popcorn. It is really great bargain and we keep some in the pantry at all times. If you don't like really buttery popcorn then this is not the one for you because it is uber buttery!
Alexis R.
Beaufort
Orville has the best movie theater flavor out of any brand. The bags pop very nicely and leave few kernels un-popped. I really love the concept of the pop up bag as well. It means that you don't have to get your whole arm buttery as you reach into a popcorn bag and it also eliminates the need to wash dishes after making popcorn.
Laquita E.
Mesquite, TX
I like that I can pop these and do not have to transfer them to a bowl. Only down side is sometimes it's hard to tear off. It tends to split down the middle over the top and get stuck on the sides which makes it hard to pull up.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone have issues with the pop up bag design?