Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn Pop Up Bowl - 3 CT uploaded by Mesha T.Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn Pop Up Bowl - 3 CT uploaded by MONEKA S.Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn Pop Up Bowl - 3 CT uploaded by Laura R.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #31 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Movie Theater Butter Gourmet® Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl™.
New.
Easier snacking.
Sharing.
Clean up.
100% whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
3 bags.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Microwave.
3-2.9 oz (82.3g) bags. see more...

• Does anyone have issues with the pop up bag design?4 Answers
Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn Pop Up Bowl - 3 CT
  • "I also love getting the gourmet white popcorn & melting white chocolate & combining the too & I add sprinkles to it." in 1 review
Raelynn C.
Raelynn C.
Raleigh, NC
I received this popcorn for Christmas from a secret santa and while I enjoy popcorn I have never tried this particular brand or popcorn bowl. I found that it pops well and had very little kernels left after the alloted 2 1/2 minute popping time. I had just the right amount of butter and "grease" on my fingers when I finished this product. Yummy.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite popcorn! I love the buttery goodness! The flavor is divine and it is always good for a snack. The pop up bowl makes it very easy to eat out of the bag without burning your hands on the hot oil on the sides! This is definitely something we keep in stock in my house!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
This is so fun! I love this popcorn. It is affordable and great tasting. Natural ingredients and delicious. I buy this at target, where I do a lot of my shopping since it open till midnight because I work very late. I would recommend to others. I love this brand. The best.
Katy C.
Katy C.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite popcorn! The pop up bowl is perfect because you don't have to do any dishes. It has a super good flavor, but tends to get soggy towards the bottom of the bag. It is definitely not the best choice if you're looking for a healthy option.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
My Bestie introduced the popcorn bowl to me last weekend. Usually when I eat popcorn in the regular bags, I can't eat it all after it gets cold. When my homegirl gave me this, I finished the whole bag and it was the bomb!
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
this is my favorite popcorn its has butter which makes it tast so good and its the right amount of it so yea they are really good and you get full with one packet only hahah
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Foodie Expert
I like this popcorn, but it's not my absolute favorite. I didn't find the taste all too great. I prefer Popsecret, but the rest of my family loves it.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Never really liked bagged microwave popcorn but this has changed my mind. I actually like making popcorn and the pop up bowl is amazing. Thank you
Katie L.
Katie L.
I'm really sensitive to taste I guess because these taste weird to me. My mom has tried the regular butter one and she said it was too salty.
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
the pop up bowl design is the best innovation since sliced bread in my humble opinion. it saves you the whole trying to find a bowl thing
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have issues with the pop up bag design?