Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Popcorn 3.9 oz uploaded by Sarah R.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Find imn chips and snacks at Target.com! Orville redenbacher's movie theater butter popcorn 3.9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Claire D.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
I love popcorn more than anything and movie theater butter just makes it all the better. I love this brand more than anything! Super good and affordable and makes you feel like you're in the movies and also isn't super bad for you!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
I love having these for movie nights! That movie theater butter is just so delicious, I can't get enough! Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and this is one of my favorite brands to have! You just can't watch a movie without it!
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Inverness , FL
Foodie Expert
Orville Redenbachers ultimate movie theater butter popcorn is a family favorite! It has the perfect amount of butter desired and always pops evenly without burning. We always have this popcorn on hand at home for snacking.
Belinda F.
Belinda F.
LaGrange
Foodie Expert
I love the large container of Orville! It's great for munching on while watching a movie at home! It almost makes you feel like you're in the movie theatre. I like to drizzle a little butter over mine and I'm good to go!
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Orville is my favorite popcorn brand. I actually did an experiment on this brand and another brand and came to a conclusion that Orville pops more kernels than the competing brand. I'll only buy Orville!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is so good and I love that it automatically pops into its own container. So there is no washing a popcorn bowl. Just throw it away when done.
Katy E.
Katy E.
Cookeville, TN
Movie theatre butter is my all time favorite! Can't go wrong with Orville! Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks for sure!
Aria M.
Aria M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
Tastes exactly how it does at the theatre. Easier to burn for some reason, disappointing. Overall a nice light snack.
Sarah Beth B.
Sarah Beth B.
Only thing this is missing is the butter pump from the theatre. I love popcorn and this bucket is my go to.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for our family movie nights. I usually have to pop 2 of these for my family.