Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornOrville Redenbacher's
Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter

Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter

With 0g trans fat per serving, sit back and enjoy the rich, buttery flavor--just like at the movies.

Is this hard to make?
Is it delacious ? 😍?
Has anyone seen this in the kettle corn flavors?
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter!
Chantal H.
Orville Redenbacher's	Movie Theater Butter uploaded by Chantal H.
This is my go to popcorn and I'm never disappointed 😄🍿 [product:conagra-foods-orville-redenbacher's-movie-theater-butter-popcorn-pop-up-bowl-6ct---17.4oz] I love the taste! and have you ever added a sweet ingredient to your popcorn! I sometimes put orginal M&Ms in and mix it up. So good! 🤤🍫🍿 salty and sweet combo! Just be careful not to put the M&Ms to soon they melt 😅👏
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Orville Redenbacher's	Movie Theater Butter uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Publix
When I have a craving for popcorn these are my favorites. I just put them in the microwave for two minutes and voila. They taste delicious, perfect to accompany them with your favorite movie 🤩🍿🎥[product:orville-redenbachers movie-theater-butter]
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand of popcorn! It’s great for movie night and a snack! It’s at all chain grocery stores! It’s very cheap and easy to make!
Melissa N.
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite “instant “ popcorn. It’s buttery, with just the right amount of saltiness. Almost all of the kernels pop and no popcorn comes out burnt. Delicious snack!!
Maryam I.
Maricopa, AZ
This is a fave in my household. My kids love it and they can ear it as a snack any day any time.
Chrissy C.
Logan
I love this popcorn. I love lots of butter and this brand gives it to ya. It's very buttery. Just salty enough. Great to sit and watch a movie at home. Recommend.
kirsyroman R.
Pawtucket, RI
Orville Redenbacher's	Movie Theater Butter uploaded by kirsyroman R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite popcorn because they are delicious and rich, the taste of butter is felt when eating it and I like that, it is very economical and I like the base that it brings, just put it in the microwave and it is ready to eat . they are all done in a few minutes.
Trenice C.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite popcorn ever ! It’s tasty, just like the movies. Super easy to make. I’ve never received a bad product. Super affordable, definitely recommend !
Jamie P.
Whitney Point, NY
The next time you Netflix and chill, buy these. The bowl is handy as you don't have to use your own and dirty dishes. The popcorn tastes just like movie theatre popcorn. It's very good. Lots of butter!
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Not a fan. I might just be a fatty but the butter flavor wasnt enough for me and I found it to be bland and lacking flavor. I added a little salt and it still didnt help.