Orville Redenbacher's Microwaveable Popcorn, Natural Simply Salted, 3 ct uploaded by Connor Z.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn is the perfect snack to share with the family, and it's available in Movie Theater Butter, Butter, Butter Light, Smart Pop! 94% Fat Free, Kettle Korn, and many other great flavors. Features include: High-quality gourmet microwave popping corn Natural popcorn taste with no added flavorings Each bag yields about 12.5 cups of popped corn Microwavable; a great, wholesome snack see more...

• ARE THERE ANY OTHER FLAVORS OF THIS.13 Answers
  • Are there any other flavors of this "Orville Redenbacher's Gourme...7 Answers
  • What stores can u find this particular item18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bridgette  H.
Naples , FL
Great flavor and crunch! Popcorn has always been one of my favorite snacks, yet has often been too unhealthy to make a regular part of my snack collection. This popcorn is free of harmful ingredients and fills you up without leaving you feeling guilty!
Awa T.
My favorite microwavable popcorn. Still salty enough without being excessive although lately I've been preferring the stovetop variety.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
My son loves popcorn, and I don't exactly feel comfortable giving him other brands out there because they are loaded with such crap. I love this brand because the ingredients are minimal and I don't feel guilty about letting him have some popcorn as a treat. Sure, it doesn't taste like a fully buttered bowl of salted popcorn, but it's good, and makes for a healthy treat.
Estefany N.
Texas
My parents always bought Orville popcorn in our household for movie nights. My dad liked the buttery one which was also my favorite! I decided to try the natural and lightly salted version because I wanted a healthier version. Popcorn is a better snack than chips since I am eating better. This is my favorite! I love munching in class or eating during a movie too just like old times at home.
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
Before trying this popcorn, I was sure that I would never stray from my beloved "Movie Theatre Butter". However, after a couple of bites of this stuff I was sold!! If you like salt, this is the popcorn for you!! I am obsessed with this stuff, and now I can't even fathom going back to the movie theatre butter!
Connor Z.
This stuff is amazing! I find the natural recipe has a little more salt and less butter than the ordinary butter flavoring. That is okay with me since the popcorn tastes delicious and really fills the bag!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
A few years ago when I had to give up on anything that had milk ingredients. I could not eat popcorn. Well, I did find Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simple Salted popcorn. I was so happy to see this. I love that it has the right amount of salt in it. It wasn't too salted and I did not buy a box that did not have enough salt. Every popcorn I ate had salt on it. It is so good. I love it so much. I was so happy that I could continue to eat my favorite snack.
Brittany F.
New Albany , IN
I love this flavor. The brand always has interesting new flavors to try out but this one is our favorite. After you eat it you don't feel overly bloated and full like the popcorn that's full of butter. Better snack option if you're tryin to cut some calories
Tara T.
I was surprised how much I liked this! I'm a big movie theater popcorn kind of girl, but I found this at a good price at the grocery outlet and I think it might be my new favorite popcorn. It has a great flavor and I don't feel as bad about eating it.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN
love love love, my favorite night time snack. it is also a very affordable snack for college aged students.
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores can u find this particular item
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
ARE THERE ANY OTHER FLAVORS OF THIS.
Lauren H.
Are there any other flavors of this "Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn Natural" other than the Simply Salted? I love kettle corn, but I'd like for it to be all natural if possible.