Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Korn uploaded by Destiny M.Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Korn uploaded by Angelique B.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #7 in Popcorn

A Little Sweet, A Little Salty—and A Whole Lot Of Yummy.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Sucralose Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

• Anyone else search the band and end up here?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
This brand is always delicious no matter what flavor you pick. The packs are also long lasting and affordable. I always have these on hand for family movie nights or for the perfect snack.
Ashley G.
I loveeeeee this popcorn! The price is affordable and I bought it at Target or Walmart. The flavor is delicious. I bought every time I will have a movie marathon. I absolutely recommend it to others, and also it has less calories and the regular ones.
Kimberly E.
Ironton, OH
Kettle corn is so underrated. It’s better than just popcorn. There I said it. And this is my favorite brand, not overly sweet and not too salty. All the kernels seem to pop as well which I love because it seems like I get my money worth!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Love these for family movie nights! It’s the closet thing to real kettle corn I can find. My kids will eat this stuff up and so does my husband. It’s a must have on my grocery list. It has a super good sweet and salty taste.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I love kettle corn! This brand is my favorite because it is subtly sweet. It is also reasonable priced. I usually eat the whole bag in one sitting because it is good and airy so it doesn’t fill me up very much.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
This is the best for movie time. I love popcorn but rarely eat it anymore at the movies because it's so expensive. Might just start bringing this to the movie theater. Has anyone thought of this yet? Did I just create like an idea? Dang!!
Abri J.
Urbana, IL
I love kettle corn and I love this brand so really no contest here. This tastes great and is the perfect sized bag for eating while watching Netflix. It's just the right amount of sweet and salty and I would definitely recommend it.
Karen H.
The Oraville kettle corn is absolutely delicious. It reminds me of being at affair and purchasing the fresh kettle corn while you are there. Great snack in the evening while watching TV.
Taylor M.
Vance
I love this popcorn! It’s so sweet and tasty, and is always there for a good movie night. It’s affordable and I can buy it just about anywhere, what else could you want?
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
We always have this in my house. It's my husband and sons go to snack! They love it. We even bought a giant box of it at Sam's club because we go through it so quickly.
Erin E.
East Stroudsburg , Pa
Anyone else search the band and end up here?