Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Korn uploaded by Destiny M.Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Korn uploaded by Angelique B.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #8 in Popcorn

A Little Sweet, A Little Salty—and A Whole Lot Of Yummy.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Sucralose Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

• Anyone else search the band and end up here?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Orville Redenbacher’s is an all-time favorite popcorn brand and Kettle Korn is one of my favorite popcorn flavors!

Sweet, salty, and oh so easy to crave! I buy it at Publix and you can find it almost anywhere fairly easy. I give this 5/5 stars and 10/10 would recommend!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
This kind of popcorn has been popped and eaten in my childhood home for years and still is! I love any kind of kettle corn, but this right here is my favorite. It’s very delicious and a family favorite. I will always buy this brand of flavor for years to come.
Ashley G.
I loveeeeee this popcorn! The price is affordable and I bought it at Target or Walmart. The flavor is delicious. I bought every time I will have a movie marathon. I absolutely recommend it to others, and also it has less calories and the regular ones.
Miriam K.
Madison
Great kettle corn! It’s got just the right hint of sweetness. Higher priced than other brands but still a good buy in my opinion. I like the individually wrapped microwave bag style. Easy to get a serving size for those movie and popcorn nights.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Love these for family movie nights! It’s the closet thing to real kettle corn I can find. My kids will eat this stuff up and so does my husband. It’s a must have on my grocery list. It has a super good sweet and salty taste.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I love kettle corn! This brand is my favorite because it is subtly sweet. It is also reasonable priced. I usually eat the whole bag in one sitting because it is good and airy so it doesn’t fill me up very much.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
This is the best for movie time. I love popcorn but rarely eat it anymore at the movies because it's so expensive. Might just start bringing this to the movie theater. Has anyone thought of this yet? Did I just create like an idea? Dang!!
Abri J.
Woodridge , IL
I love kettle corn and I love this brand so really no contest here. This tastes great and is the perfect sized bag for eating while watching Netflix. It's just the right amount of sweet and salty and I would definitely recommend it.
Dianna J.
norton
This is or go to popcorn brand. Other brands do not seem to have the flavor profile that Orville has. It still isn’t much more expensive than other brands, but once again, you pay for what you get with this brand in particular.
Kimberly S.
Garland, TX
Some of the best kettle corn on the market! It isn’t too sweet and it isn’t too savory, it’s just right. I would spend the few extra little bucks to get this brand any day of the week!
Erin E.
Allentown, PA
Anyone else search the band and end up here?