Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn

A little sweet, a little salty�and a whole lot of yummy.

what is your favorite alternative kettle corn brand of popcorn to this?
Anyone else search the band and end up here?
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn!
Claire B.
Rockport, TX
Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn uploaded by Claire B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love kettle corn so much and this brand is really good. It’s the perfect amount of sweet & buttery. Great for a light snack. [product:orville-redenbachers kettle-corn]
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love eating popcorn for a snack. This is my go to on movie nights. It always tastes really good. Its super convenient to just to throw it in the microwave. I will buy again. I recommend.
Shana S.
this is so delicious! I actually bring this to movie because it’s better than movie theater popcorn
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I love kettle corn and while this is no where near the delicious kettle corn you get at the state fair it's still pretty tasty. It's sweet with just the right balance of salty.
Susan D.
Warren, RI
Orville Redembocker Zkettke Corn has such great flavor. Just the right amount of salty sweetness. Great popcorn.
Laura A.
This is really good! The fat free version is good too but this one is less dry & much more flavorful it has kind of a sweet butter on it. It is my favorite microwave popcorn! It also pops perfectly with the popcorn button on our microwave, which is otherwise unheard of! LOL! The only problem is, sometimes, all we can find is the snack size bags & they burn more easily (even going under the recommended time).
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
My kids go bonkers for this stuff! It’ tastes just like the stuff you get at the fairs. Just a hint of sweet is the perfect amount. We all love this kettle corn in our household. Definitely recommend to all my friends and family
Trenice C.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This was my first brand of kettle corn and nothing touches it at all. It’s the perfect blend of sweet and salty. Pops great, inexpensive. Recommend!
Sabrina W.
Salyersville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This popcorn is so delicious! I love the mixture of the sweetness and saltiness of this stuff. It's super affordable and so quick and easy to make. I love sitting back and watching some Netflix with a bag of this popcorn. Awesome snack in my opinion!
Dallas A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best movie snack you can buy! You can’t always find it though, but it’s the best