BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jack 'n Jill Magic Flakes: Oven-baked freshness0 grams of trans fat Now individually wrapped-4 crackers in every pack

Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
Orville Redenbacher has done it again with these wonderful snowflake popcorn kernels. Popcorn is a favorite when watching movies at home or to pass the kids in the back seat of the car. Popcorn is Affordable and bring to mind all the fairs and Good Times had as a family. This brand is unbeatable in a home popped popcorn.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember eating this as a kid nice and buttery full of flavor and hard to put down. Great for family night or movies . Got this at sams I believe and no cons other than I can't find it any more yes I would recommend this to everyone
Taniađź’ś V.
San Fernando
These crackers are so delicious! I love to eat these with tuna and they're so buttery, I dually buy these at an Asian store hear by at an affordable price, they come in individual packages.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
I love these! I usually find them at the Asian market! Thee crackers are so light and buttery and is great paired with cheese or jelly on top
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
I loveeee these crackers! I can eat so many of these packs in one sitting. They have such a light flavor to them.
Rachel W.
Modesto
My family loves this pop corn had a wonderful taste good butter flavor good size packages also easy to cook
JEN B.
Quezon City
My go-to food is this! Really fulling and delicious. Besides, it's so healthy and good for your body too. The taste with this cracker is just right. Not too less and not too much either. I just hope it a little bigger but compact. 100% recommend!