Orville Redenbacher's Home Recipe

Have any good movie recommendations?
What do you put on your popcorn? Flavor? Butter? Jalapeño?
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Home Recipe!
Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Popcorn is such a satisfying snack. I love the salty, butter crunch. I make this when watching movies at home or a night time snack. It's great with lemon pepper added to it. This is a great tasting brand and I prefer this one over others.
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Always the least amount of kernels leftover when popping in my opinion, but not really that buttery though
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
For some reason my son didn’t like this particular popcorn, it just doesn’t have much flavor
Eva H.
Great product. Nice packaging. Quality and quantity awesome. Great for snacking. Affordable. Great for movie night.
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
This is a really good microwave popcorn 🍿 not too many unpopped kernels. Just the right amount of butter and salt. This is on the higher end of the price point but I feel it’s worth it.
Sadie H.
Sunset, LA
I love this popcorn, but it gets stale easily. If you buy it make sure to pop it within a month or so or it will be stale.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,551 reviews
This is my favorite microwave popcorn flavor. Very few kernels remain unpopped. Perfect texture and fluffiness, and the flavor is fantastic. Excellent for snacking as is or making into popcorn balls during the holidays.
Komal R.
Toronto
This popcorn is yummy, buttery, and great for a movie snack. I can eat an entire pack in one sitting by myself just five minutes into the movie. I have been buying this popcorn brand for a long time.
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Orville Redenbacher's Butter has just the right amount of added butter and a dash of salt to make it a desirable popcorn to eat. Popcorn is a great snack to eat or serve. Having fewer calories than some alternative snack foods makes me feel better about serving it my children.
lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
I love these bowls for movie night easy to use and the popcorn always tastes great all the flavors I love extra butter