BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #55 in Popcorn

Classic Bag (3- And 6- Bag Pkg)

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Less Than 2% Of: Potassium Chloride Salt Natural And Artificial Flavors Butter Tbhq And Citric Acid (For Freshness) Tbhq (For Freshness) Citric Acid (For Freshness)

Kalynn M.
I love popcorn. I could eat it all the time. It has the right combo of the right ingredients that makes you want to go back for more. But i buy my from walmart or doller stores depending on where im at the time. I wish they go try to make different types with flovers of popcorn.
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Who doesn't love popcorn!? This brand always reminds me of the movies. I am obsessed with their Ultimate Butter flavor. Gotta have butter!!! Perfect for movie nights in, or a light snack in the middle of the day. Just don't burn it... Smells horrid!
Nadine W.
I love Orville Redenbacher popcorn, but I have noticed that depending on your microwave and depending on flavor, it could be a complete 30 to 40 second difference between having a bag full of popcorn or bag full of kernels.
Emily D.
Clearfield, PA
I love this popcorn. It’s not too greasy and is packed with just the right amount of buttery and salty flavor. A great popcorn for any movie night with friends or family and can be found at any local grocery or drug store
Inna P.
Asheville , NC
My favorite popcorn. That is one think that I always keep in the pantry. It’s not too salty and buttery but it has enough butter and salt to where you don’t have to add any extra. Would definitely recommend this popcorn
Abri J.
Urbana, IL
I love this popcorn and the little bag it comes in. I love Orlville brand because it's not too salty or too buttery. I buy it from almost anywhere but mostly Walmart and Target. This bag ACTUALLY pops almost all the seeds and doesn't just leave some.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love extra butter popcorn! It's a guilty pleasure honestly, I can't go to the movies without getting some and this brand is the closest to movie theatre popcorn and it's very affordable. I usually buy these at walmart
Felicia T.
Toledo, OH
This is the only popcorn that has great flavor and taste. This is the only popcorn I'll buy or eat the price isn't bad you can get a 16 pack from Kroger for less than 7 dollars
Sarah K.
Oregon
I love this popcorn! It’s the perfect amount of butter and comes with a lot in the bag. Also the innovative feature that turns the bag into a bowl is ingenious and I can’t believe other brands haven’t tried to steal it! I highly recommend this popcorn for everyone !
Ashley W.
Chattanooga , TN
Kettle corn is my absolute favorite snack! I can easily eat an entire bag in one sitting if I’m not careful. Definite repeat customer. I could snack on this kettle corn every day. I highly recommend!