Orville Redenbacher's Home Recipe uploaded by Jillisa B.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #11 in Popcorn

Classic Bag (3- And 6- Bag Pkg)

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Less Than 2% Of: Potassium Chloride Salt Natural And Artificial Flavors Butter Tbhq And Citric Acid (For Freshness) Tbhq (For Freshness) Citric Acid (For Freshness)

Aimee B.
Po box 34
My 15 year old son could absolutely live on popcorn if I would let him this is his favorite and I highly recommend it to anyone because it is the best popcorn is better than Jiffy or any of them other brands because it pops up better and it doesn't have as many kernels
Hannah G.
Super light and fluffy and perfectly salted! Must have for home movie nights and a great mix with candies for the perfect salty and sweet combo! Just enough butter to compliment the kernel but not too much to where it’s greasy.
Inna P.
Asheville, NC
My favorite popcorn. That is one think that I always keep in the pantry. It’s not too salty and buttery but it has enough butter and salt to where you don’t have to add any extra. Would definitely recommend this popcorn
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This popcorn is so good. I love that it has a stand up bag. It’s easy to make and easy to open. The price is great on this. I buy at Walmart. I would recommend and I would buy again. I’m a repeat buyer of this brand.
Ellen N.
Orville Redenbacher's Home Recipe I was told by my nutritionist to switch to this brand of popcorn and not only do i love it but so does my family, this is the one and only brand from now on. Actually my girls are eating some right now as I'm typing this review.
Abri J.
Urbana, IL
I love this popcorn and the little bag it comes in. I love Orlville brand because it's not too salty or too buttery. I buy it from almost anywhere but mostly Walmart and Target. This bag ACTUALLY pops almost all the seeds and doesn't just leave some.
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
This popcorn is my family’s go-to at-home microwave popcorn brand. The butter is great, and usually all the kernels pop, unless it’s a temperamental bag. Found everywhere and the packs are great for travel.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
Pops nicely but can sometimes have a lot of kernels at the bottom. I find myself adding extra salt and butter to it. I purchased this at Walmart and I have been able to find it in most grocery stores.
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
Best popcorn brand by far. Other than pretzels, popcorn is my favorite snack. There’s lots of flavors. It’s easy to carry and has the least amount of trans fat of the popcorn brands. 10/10 recommend!!