BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Popping Corn White Cheddar.
New!
Naturally flavored.
Microwave.
Shake on the flavor!
Individual seasoning pouch inside.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content.
100% whole grain.
140 calories per serving.
3g fiber per serving.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Becky p.
Buchanan, GA
This is my go to snack when watching movies at home with the children they enjoy it more than other snacks that make them hyper like chocolate so as a mom it's a win win
Emily B.
This is my favorite way to embrace my inner fat kid. I love the combination of salt, butter, and cheese, and I especially love when I can make these at home when I'm alone so I don't have to share. I'm positive I could make more friends if I offered to share because this is the sort of product that bonds people together for life, but I'd rather hoard it for myself.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Foodie Expert
I love anything cheese flavored. I love popcorn. I love convenient microwave packaging. These are delicious and I will continue to buy. Cooks in less than 2 mins. I buy mine at the grocery store, and this is my favorite flavor. We always have big bowls of these as part of our Christmas Eve movie marathon.
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite popcorn of all time! My college roommates and I were addicted to this stuff. The white cheddar that you sprinkle on top is delicious and satisfying on the freshly popped popcorn. Only problem is that I can't find it anywhere now these days! So bummed.
Angelina C.
Passaic, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn and buy them for movie nights at home. Always a hit with my guests because of the cheese flavor. Other popcorn brands do not compare to this brand. I buy these at shop rite and they put them on sale often. Everyone should try this popcorn!
Ashley N.
Westminster, CA
I feel like Orville Redenbacher is my go-to popcorn brand. I feel like all the old school kids always had a box of Orville Redenbacher popcorn in their snack cabinet. You can never go wrong with their classic or any of their flavored popcorns
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
Really nice cheddar flavor. Good and crunchy, not too soggy. Kind of reaches a soggy and nasty point if you don't eat it quickly, but still good. Affordable but not my go to brand because I buy cheap because I'm a broke college student.
Tania F.
Saint Stephen, SC
Foodie Expert
White cheddar is the best popcorn!! It's a great evening snack to eat while watching a movie. There are healthier snacks but there are also many unhealthier snacks than this.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
I've bought this several times. It is a favorite and has good flavor but is not too overwhelming. I prefer it to the regular butter flavor but they are about equal in quality.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Can we just talk about how great this brand is? I mean everything is literally delicious. They usually have a 3/5$ sale and honestly I definitely repurchase a lot.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
Where could you buy them?