BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #2 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

One Pump Or Two? Pour On As Much Butter As You Like.

Bag Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness) Pouch Soybean Oil Butter Salt Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavor Color Added Paprika Vegetable Juice Beet Citric Acid Rosemary Extract

Olivia L.
This is my FAVORITE pour over flavor of Orville Redenbacher. Honestly, I wish they would make a full sized box instead of only 2 bags. The butter is thick but thats what makes it so delicious. It's not salty like some fake butter can be. It's thick and creamy and just plain delicious. I won't even share it with my husband because I want it all for myself!
Linden R.
By far the best microwave popcorn ever. It is their normal movie theater butter popcorn [the microwave bag says pour-over, but the popcorn itself is just movie theater butter], but it comes with a bag of topping. The topping is awesome; I'd buy it in a bottle; It's like that Kernal Seasons stuff but 10x better. The butter tastes salty, which makes it even better in my case. Haven't read through nutrition facts, but the stuff has gotta be horrible for you lol.

2 things unrelated to it as a food that NEED to happen:
1.) Sold at more places than just Walmart
2.) Sold in bigger boxes! 2 can't even survive me the night!
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
The BEST popcorn EVER! forget melting your own butter. Thier butter is perfect. It doesn't make the popcorn soggy or shrivel. Its not too salty either. LOVE this stuff!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I have loved this popcorn since I was a kid. It’s soooo good. It only comes with two per box and cost a little more, but it’s so buttery that this isn’t your everyday snack. I highly recommend indulging and eating this every once and a while. It’s better than theater popcorn, I promise.
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
Orville's pour over butter popcorn is the best microwaveable popcorn I've ever had in my life! I hope they never stop making it. 🤣 Orville gives you a little packet of butter to pour over your already buttered popcorn. It's the true definition of movie theater popcorn, and sometimes I enjoy it better than popcorn I'd get from the movie theater. A+
emily i.
Canton, MI
this is really good popcorn, closest to the actual movie theater i think. the only reason i deducted a star was because the butter gets sticky to my fingers and has a weird smell but other than that the taste is pretty good!
Paula G.
United States of America
This one is superb. The popcorn is always wonderful. Not a lot of husks and hulls. Tender kernels. But I love the little sack of melted butter that is included to pour over the popcorn. It doesn't make the popcorn soggy, just like at the movies. I buy the type for home, whether we play a movie or not! Its superb!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
If you want the taste of that wonderful movie theater butter this is for you. Its great tje packet of butter that comes with it to pour over taste the same as the theater uses.
Kristen C.
Grove City, PA
I have always loved popcorn as a kid and to this day, but my favorite is the pour over butter. I love butter and my mom still yells at me for putting too much butter on my popcorn, but it is just so yummy!
Meadow H.
Emmaus
I really love his product it is just like movie popcorn is just plane old amazing, and does not taste like its stale or old. It tastes fresh and really better like the movies. I really recommend this!!
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Does anyone else think that these popcorn taste better than ACTII popcorn? I love thes more than those popcorn.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
I love love love Orville Redenbacher's Microwave Popcorn. But what is this?! "Pour Over Movie Theater Butter"?! I need this in my life. Where can I get this?
Christina N.
Yes! I think it is the best brand of popcorn.
Michiele B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I seen mentioned in a couple of reviews that the popcorn was buttery and sweet. Does this mean it's like kettle corn?
Madi W.