BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #10 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

One Pump Or Two? Pour On As Much Butter As You Like.

Bag Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness) Pouch Soybean Oil Butter Salt Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavor Color Added Paprika Vegetable Juice Beet Citric Acid Rosemary Extract

Buy on Walmart
Linden R.
By far the best microwave popcorn ever. It is their normal movie theater butter popcorn [the microwave bag says pour-over, but the popcorn itself is just movie theater butter], but it comes with a bag of topping. The topping is awesome; I'd buy it in a bottle; It's like that Kernal Seasons stuff but 10x better. The butter tastes salty, which makes it even better in my case. Haven't read through nutrition facts, but the stuff has gotta be horrible for you lol.

2 things unrelated to it as a food that NEED to happen:
1.) Sold at more places than just Walmart
2.) Sold in bigger boxes! 2 can't even survive me the night!
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
The BEST popcorn EVER! forget melting your own butter. Thier butter is perfect. It doesn't make the popcorn soggy or shrivel. Its not too salty either. LOVE this stuff!
Emily I.
Canton, MI
this is really good popcorn, closest to the actual movie theater i think. the only reason i deducted a star was because the butter gets sticky to my fingers and has a weird smell but other than that the taste is pretty good!
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
Orville's pour over butter popcorn is the best microwaveable popcorn I've ever had in my life! I hope they never stop making it. ūü§£ Orville gives you a little packet of butter to pour over your already buttered popcorn. It's the true definition of movie theater popcorn, and sometimes I enjoy it better than popcorn I'd get from the movie theater. A+
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
If you want the taste of that wonderful movie theater butter this is for you. Its great tje packet of butter that comes with it to pour over taste the same as the theater uses.
Kristen C.
Edinboro, PA
I have always loved popcorn as a kid and to this day, but my favorite is the pour over butter. I love butter and my mom still yells at me for putting too much butter on my popcorn, but it is just so yummy!
Charley W.
New Castle, IN
Love the idea of putting my own butter on the popcorn. That way it's not too buttery. I also love the flavor. Reminds me of going to the movies without the cost!
Nickie S.
Popcorn is my favorite snack! Always have good popping and not a lot of kernels if you cook it just right. Great flavor and taste and add the butter oil sometimes for extra flavor. Good price and great value at Walmart. Recommend to others daily I love popcorn.
Morgan D.
Isanti, MN
5 stars best popcorn ever!! I've eaten this since a little girl and won't eat another kind the bag pops so much popcorn and then you get a whole packet of the best butter you pour on it! I love this kind!!
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Orville’s ultimate butter is my favorite type of popcorn besides movie theater kind itself. It has so much butter which I love and it comes in a open on the side so it’s a bowl in the bag which is awesome.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Does anyone else think that these popcorn taste better than ACTII popcorn? I love thes more than those popcorn.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
I love love love Orville Redenbacher's Microwave Popcorn. But what is this?! "Pour Over Movie Theater Butter"?! I need this in my life. Where can I get this?
Christina N.
Yes! I think it is the best brand of popcorn.
Michiele B.
Ypsilanti, MI
I seen mentioned in a couple of reviews that the popcorn was buttery and sweet. Does this mean it's like kettle corn?
Stephanie D.
Johnstown, PA
Is this worth the money?