Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Kettle Corn uploaded by Diana D.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Kettle Corn uploaded by Chelsi S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Same Great Taste As Your Favorite Microwave Kettle Corn—slightly Sweet, Slightly Salty, And 94% Fat Free!

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Sucralose Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Tanner M.
Hamilton, OH
This is one of my favorite new finds of 2017. I have a pretty big sweet tooth but have been watching my caloric intake, and on a night when I am craving a sweet/salty snack, this hits the spot. Who doesn't love some kettle corn, let alone for 100 calories!?
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
Kettle corn is my weakness. I always go to the flea markets around where I live just for the kettle corn. I recently discovered this popcorn and I am so glad I did! I do not have to waste my gas anymore.
Rhonda D.
Camden, AR
I only eat Orville Redenbacher pop corn, and only the kettle corn. The convenience of the pop up bowl makes this product even better. I even use this popcorn to make my signature popcorn and seed balls. In my opinion there is no better brand and flavor. All of the kernels pop without burning any of them. Thank you for a job well done. My husband who is not really a popcorn eater will ask for this as a bedtime snack!
Emily R.
Sunnyvale
I love this as a snuck to keep me going through a long day it's sweet but not to sweet perfect for relaxing watching movies I look for any excuse to pop a bag it's something I recommend to everyone because it's less sweet then the actually kettle corn I love it
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This is my favorite kind of microwaveable popcorn, it comes in a nice travel package, it's tasty and only 100 calories per bag. It doesn't get better that that :) I will keep repurchasing this product
Chelsi S.
I have never been a big fan of popcorn, but have been trying to lose weight lately. I work an office job and my go to snack was chocolate and a soda every afternoon around 3. I knew that had to be one of my first changes and this is the answer! I love the kettle corn taste, it is definitely a great snack. My favorite part is that they come in single serve bags and are only 100 calories a bag! 100 calories, can you believe it?! Can't beat that for a warm snack in the afternoons!
Allison W.
Auburn , WA
This is the best popcorn ever! I love how there are almost no kernels left over and the taste is amazing! Its awesome to have the pop up bag because then there is literally no cleanup. This is definitely my favorite!
Brooke S.
Reinbeck , IA
Not my favorite brand of lighter kettle corn but it would be in my top 3! Some bags don't seem to have the full flavor and taste more like plain popcorn. Overall though I love the brand and is always a safe option.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Love the sweetness with the salty. Some people don't like it but I enjoy it. It's reasonably priced and yummy. I recommend and will buy again. No cons, just pros! Smells great and is delicious. Will buy again.
Silvia P.
I love the bags that these come in! They're perfectly proportioned and the bag stays upright after you've cooked the pop corn inside! Just rip open the top - carefully - a lot of steam will come up at you!