BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Popping Corn Smartpop!® Butter.
New & improved.
Now with no saturated fat.
100% whole grain.
94% fat free.
Single serve bags.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Microwave.
10-33g bags. see more...

• Anyone know whats that average amount of time to cook these witho...3 Answers
Courtney J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Health alternative to typical popcorn options. First time buying smartpop, long time orville redenbacher fan. I love the taste and the fact that it's a healthier version of the regular popcorn they sell. Just enough butter and salt to popcorn ratio.
Patricia  L.
I always purchase the smart pop butter popcorn. I especially like the small portion size of the bags. This is my go to for microwave popcorn and I love that it's only 100 calories. So you get your salty fix without all the guilt
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
This is such an awesome product. It gives smaller portions so that you can snack on a whole bag of popcorn with out feeling guilty. It is definitely the healthier option for those who are looking for portioned snacks.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This popcorn is so light and fluffy and crunchy and delicious. Not to mention the amazing real butter flavor. This is our go to for movie nights at my house. Highly recommend and will buy it again and again.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I usually use redenbacher corn to air pop, but when I do microwave popcorn, this is the one that I choose. Very good and not greasy.
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
Great snack on a diet. We also like these when we watch movies together. I like to add pepper sometimes to mix it up.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Yum! The perfect light snack that doesnt make me feel bad for snacking! Affordable price and great taste too!
Brandi T.
Love this popcorn! It's a great light snack that isn't too bad for you totally affordable. Would recommend.
Brittany P.
South Whitley, IN
These are a perfect snack and easy to grab in a pinch! Always keep a bag in my desk drawer at work!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Huge shoutout to Orville Redenbacher's 100 calorie smart pop! This popcorn was pretty much instrumental in keeping me fed while I studied for the bar a few summers ago. That's not an over exaggeration, btw. Cooking is hard when you're studying 8-12 hours a day. A bag of popcorn here and there helped me power through and kept my mind on studying. Also, it tastes delicious!
Bethany S.
Belton, MO
Anyone know whats that average amount of time to cook these without them getting burnt?