BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #87 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Popping Corn Smartpop!® Butter.
New & improved.
Now with no saturated fat.
100% whole grain.
94% fat free.
Single serve bags.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Microwave.
10-33g bags. see more...

• Anyone know whats that average amount of time to cook these witho...3 Answers
Beth W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I keep these on hand bc I am watching my weight and these are a perfect snack. 1 bag is 100 calories so there’s no guess work. It is a touch on the dry side but I spray on a little spray butter and that makes it better.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Huge shoutout to Orville Redenbacher's 100 calorie smart pop! This popcorn was pretty much instrumental in keeping me fed while I studied for the bar a few summers ago. That's not an over exaggeration, btw. Cooking is hard when you're studying 8-12 hours a day. A bag of popcorn here and there helped me power through and kept my mind on studying. Also, it tastes delicious!
Sara M.
knoxville
These are perfect for anyone wanting to have a yummy snack but not through their diet out the window. They come in convenient 100 calorie bags to help with portion control. The have very little flavoring so it would be smart to buy popcorn seasoning so you can add a little flavor without adding a ton of junk to it. Perfect for late night snacking.
Samantha T.
Henderson , NV
This popcorn stays in my cabinet! It's one of the best tasting popcorn's on the shelf, with its light flavor, and great portion sizes! I'm always pleased when i purchase it, and am upset when it's sold out. I have no complaints about the popcorn!
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
Movie nights always needs pop corn ! This is one i always have in the cupboard for the kids and just to snack on . I love that it comes with a 10 count makes it last longer than the boxes with three or four packs only . Its just perfect reminds me of being at the theater with the great butter taste
Kat D.
Obsessed with popcorn! This is a great snack and I probably eat one of these a say! These are not overly buttered so I don't feel greasy after but are adequately salted to satisfy the salt craving. The bags are also a perfect size! Not for sharing though, get your own bag! Lol
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I think this is the perfect snack for my family. It has a great butter taste but is healthier than the kind that is drenched in butter. This is the favorite brand of popcorn of my family. It doesn't burn easily in the bag like some. It is a great fluffy popcorn with great seasoning. We also love the kettle kind.
Courtney J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Health alternative to typical popcorn options. First time buying smartpop, long time orville redenbacher fan. I love the taste and the fact that it's a healthier version of the regular popcorn they sell. Just enough butter and salt to popcorn ratio.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
We use this I. Our house when we want to make homemade caramel corn. We pop a couple of bags of this and then pour warm caramel sundae sauce into it and mix. It is delicious and certainly costs less than buying the fancy kind.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
This is such an awesome product. It gives smaller portions so that you can snack on a whole bag of popcorn with out feeling guilty. It is definitely the healthier option for those who are looking for portioned snacks.
Bethany S.
Belton, MO
Anyone know whats that average amount of time to cook these without them getting burnt?