Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Butter uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #100 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Popping Corn Smartpop!® Butter.
New & improved.
Now with no saturated fat.
100% whole grain.
94% fat free.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Microwave.
10 bags.
Per 3 tbsp unpopped.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
360mg sodium, 15% DV.
0g sugars.
10-76.3g bags. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
Really good. Good amount of flavor and seasonings! Perfect amount of butter as well. Unhealthy? Yes but it is so good! Im sure there are other alternatives but these butter popcorn are good! I got mine from Marianos Super Market. Really good prIce!
Allison B.
Holland, MI
One of my favorite snacks! It smells and tastes almost as good as movie theater popcorn! If you are trying to lose weight, this is such a great, guilt-free snack!
Peyton N.
Richmond, VA
Love the smaller bags that restrict me to a good serving size. I dont taste the difference between the reduced fat and normal popcorn which is nice and you can still taste the butter, alot of healthier popcorn is dry.
Kate K.
I love these small bags so much. Healthy yet satisfying! I get my salty crunch craving guilt free! So yummy and good price too for 10 bags. I buy these at every grocery trip! I love hat it is portioned for me so I recommend to anyone who struggles with portion control in a big bag or would just rather not waste a whole bag!
Jessika L.
Palmer, TX
This is the perfect healthy and delicious snack. It's the perfect portion and plenty filling. The only downside is that it's hard to cook without burning a small amount of it. I've just stopped the microwave a little sooner and left more of the kernels unpopped to help this. Overall, this is a great product and my must-have snack to keep in our house.
Sue W.
This is currently my favorite popcorn brand because the light version means I can enjoy one of my favorite foods relatively guilt-free. I also like the version that come in prepackaged small bags, perfect for light snacking at home and on the go.
Shannon L.
La Vergne , TN
At 100 calories per bag, this makes a quick and easy, perfectly portioned snack. I just wish the popcorn didn't pop up with so many husks. It seems to be hit or miss if the bag will be good or very husky.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
so yummy and so healthy compared to other snacks that are available. reminds me alot of skinny girl popcorn which is a good thing just cheaper!
Michasia D.
Love this product as a snack. It was the perfect size for me and it was good on calories. Everyone hated me int he office when I made it because then everyone wanted popcorn. It also did not taste bland being smart pop or less calories. Still good flavor.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Nice,simple popcorn.A favorite around my house.We enjoy it while we watch movies,or just hang out.It pops well and is never too buttery.Perfect popcorn.