Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Butter uploaded by Lyona K.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Butter uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #78 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

The Classic Bag Features This Favorite Buttery Classic That's 94% Fat Free And 100% Delicious.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Natural Flavor Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Butter Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
Its a big bag full of pop corn with a great taste and is very affordible and easy accessible but i has way to many cornal peices that get stuck in my teeth and gums.
Kate K.
I love these small bags so much. Healthy yet satisfying! I get my salty crunch craving guilt free! So yummy and good price too for 10 bags. I buy these at every grocery trip! I love hat it is portioned for me so I recommend to anyone who struggles with portion control in a big bag or would just rather not waste a whole bag!
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
Love the size of these, I always want to make myself popcorn but never want to make a huge bag for myself. This is just right, and a decently healthy alternative! I would recommend this to anyone that loves popcorn but doesn't want to over do it!
Sue W.
This is currently my favorite popcorn brand because the light version means I can enjoy one of my favorite foods relatively guilt-free. I also like the version that come in prepackaged small bags, perfect for light snacking at home and on the go.
Peyton N.
Richmond, VA
Love the smaller bags that restrict me to a good serving size. I dont taste the difference between the reduced fat and normal popcorn which is nice and you can still taste the butter, alot of healthier popcorn is dry.
Shannon L.
La Vergne, TN
At 100 calories per bag, this makes a quick and easy, perfectly portioned snack. I just wish the popcorn didn't pop up with so many husks. It seems to be hit or miss if the bag will be good or very husky.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Arce A.
My mother in law loves popcorn also does my daughter and me. In Friday and Saturday night, we really love to watch movie and diffinetly popcorn this brands are awesome my mother in law bought it at Walmart. Yes I r4xomment this to anyone. There's more different flavor if they like original like us that awesome
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is a quick, easy and delicious snack perfect for movie night paired with soda, gummy bears and some chocolates! Orville Popcorn is always a great quality popcorn at an affordable price. I purchase this popcorn often and recommend others give it a try (I am sure you already have, though!).
Jessika L.
Palmer, TX
This is the perfect healthy and delicious snack. It's the perfect portion and plenty filling. The only downside is that it's hard to cook without burning a small amount of it. I've just stopped the microwave a little sooner and left more of the kernels unpopped to help this. Overall, this is a great product and my must-have snack to keep in our house.