Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Butter

The Classic Bag Features This Favorite Buttery Classic That's 94% Fat Free And 100% Delicious.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Natural Flavor Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Butter Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Anyone know whats that average amount of time to cook these without them getting burnt?
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Indiana, PA
Perfect mini bags for snacking on popcorn in a portioned out package!  These are great if you want popcorn but don't want to eat a giant bag!  These mini bags still have a lot of popcorn and are super filling for a solo snack!  Great to combine with chocolate chips or peanut butter for a sweet treat!
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
A little on the lighter side in comparison to a theatre style popcorn. The mini bags are great for a single size portion but you have to keep a very close eye while popping it because it can burn very quickly!
Oakdale, MN
Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Butter uploaded by Guyenanh D.
Tastes like light buttered popcorn but this is not why I'm reviewing this. This popcorn is the most difficult box of microwave popcorn I've ever dealt with. It burns really fast and when you stop it before the burn, there's so many unpopped kernels left. 2 out of the 12 bags were edible and the rest had to be thrown away. I've eaten microwave popcorn all my life and this brand and product has never gave me so much stress. Also two bags had holes in them!!!
Marrero, LA
Huge shoutout to Orville Redenbacher's 100 calorie smart pop! This popcorn was pretty much instrumental in keeping me fed while I studied for the bar a few summers ago. That's not an over exaggeration, btw. Cooking is hard when you're studying 8-12 hours a day. A bag of popcorn here and there helped me power through and kept my mind on studying. Also, it tastes delicious!
Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Smartpop! Butter uploaded by Landa H.
What I love about this one is that it pops right in its own bowl! I purchased this box of Original Butter flavor at Walmart, however for me it's not enough butter. I love the Extreme And Extra Butter flavors. Though I do like not having to pour into a separate bowl, I just sprinkle extra butter on top.
This is a great way to get good tasting popcorn without having to eat eat giant bag. You can get them in single servings and it's just enough for one person. The flavor is still just as good and healthier. You have ti be careful tho to not over cook it even for a couple seconds because it does burn easily.
I love these small bags so much. Healthy yet satisfying! I get my salty crunch craving guilt free! So yummy and good price too for 10 bags. I buy these at every grocery trip! I love hat it is portioned for me so I recommend to anyone who struggles with portion control in a big bag or would just rather not waste a whole bag!
ORLANDO, FL
Popcorn is a great treat when you are watching what you eat, and OR's Smart Pop! is a great option. It isn't the most flavorful healthy popcorn on the market, but it still tastes great and is easily seasoned (try a small drizzle of olive oil and some cracked black pepper!!)
knoxville
These are perfect for anyone wanting to have a yummy snack but not through their diet out the window. They come in convenient 100 calorie bags to help with portion control. The have very little flavoring so it would be smart to buy popcorn seasoning so you can add a little flavor without adding a ton of junk to it. Perfect for late night snacking.
Garden City , NY
Love the size of these, I always want to make myself popcorn but never want to make a huge bag for myself. This is just right, and a decently healthy alternative! I would recommend this to anyone that loves popcorn but doesn't want to over do it!