Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #90 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
This is really good by itself but if you want to kick it up a notch add some cinnamon and a little bit of powdered / regular sugar ( depending on your taste buds )
Samantha H.
Lethbridge
Don't be surprised if you eat the whole bowl in under 5 minutes. It's the perfect combination of salty and sweet. The popcorn is air popped in the microwave in under 4 minutes. Not to mention popcorn can be one of the healthy snack options!
Robyn S.
Leduc, AB
This stuff always hits the spot! I LOVE kettle corn so this is great when there's no markets on where I regularly get my hands on some. The only con, I have to wait a couple minutes to wait for it to pop! But with that I get hot & fresh sweet & salty goodness!
Diana F.
I love this microwave popcorn. It is not too sweet but hits the spot when I need a sugar fix. The kernels are big and fluffy and there are very few small broken pieces. It only takes about 2 minutes in my microwave and doesn't leave a lot of unpopped kernels in the bag. This is my go to snack
Josephine  E.
Halifax, NS
They have been around for as long as I can remember. I love this product so much I sometimes bring one into work. Usually all of my co-workers dig in too! Nice that you can buy seasoning too!
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Honestly, it's such a small change but the pop-up bowl has made such a difference. It's super convenient.
Kimberly F.
Amazingly nice melding of flavours, it brings me back to england as this is their normal popcorn served in theatres