Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #86 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Diana F.
Diana F.
Foodie Expert
I love this microwave popcorn. It is not too sweet but hits the spot when I need a sugar fix. The kernels are big and fluffy and there are very few small broken pieces. It only takes about 2 minutes in my microwave and doesn't leave a lot of unpopped kernels in the bag. This is my go to snack
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Lethbridge
Don't be surprised if you eat the whole bowl in under 5 minutes. It's the perfect combination of salty and sweet. The popcorn is air popped in the microwave in under 4 minutes. Not to mention popcorn can be one of the healthy snack options!
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Leduc, Alberta
This stuff always hits the spot! I LOVE kettle corn so this is great when there's no markets on where I regularly get my hands on some. The only con, I have to wait a couple minutes to wait for it to pop! But with that I get hot & fresh sweet & salty goodness!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Amazingly nice melding of flavours, it brings me back to england as this is their normal popcorn served in theatres
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Honestly, it's such a small change but the pop-up bowl has made such a difference. It's super convenient.
Josephine  E.
Josephine E.
Halifax, NS
They have been around for as long as I can remember. I love this product so much I sometimes bring one into work. Usually all of my co-workers dig in too! Nice that you can buy seasoning too!