Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #75 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Ariadna G.
Ariadna G.
Clarksville , TN
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is the perfect thing to snack on when watching tv or YouTube . It's tasted great and exceeded my expectations! I use to eat the kettle corn one but now this one took first place for me lol
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Columbia, KY
Foodie Expert
My family loves this popcorn. OR has the most delicious popcorn. Sweet with just the right amount of salty.
angel h.
angel h.
Foodie Expert
Literally cannot stop eating this stuff. ever since i was a kid i was addicted. definitely my go to snack.
Georgi B.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
This is really good by itself but if you want to kick it up a notch add some cinnamon and a little bit of powdered / regular sugar ( depending on your taste buds )
Catrinna J.
Catrinna J.
Foodie Expert
When my friend brought me these I was a bit skeptical to try it, but I loved the flavor of them as soon as I tried it
Megan S.
Megan S.
I love Orville Redenbacher's popcorn! It's the only popcorn brand I reach for at the store. And the kettle corn is such a nice sweet treat if you want something other than your typical movie theater butter taste.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Pilesgrove, NJ
Foodie Expert
Ugh I'm such a popcorn fanatic it's so bad.. I could sit and gorge on all 3 bags... it's so good and is perfect for when I'm craving something sweet & salty!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
My daughter loves this kettle korn and thinks its such a treat! With a name like Orville we know its something we will love and can trust the quality of!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Love Orville! He has been around for as long as I can remember. We usually buy two boxes at a time because we go through it so fast!
Diana F.
Diana F.
Foodie Expert
I love this microwave popcorn. It is not too sweet but hits the spot when I need a sugar fix. The kernels are big and fluffy and there are very few small broken pieces. It only takes about 2 minutes in my microwave and doesn't leave a lot of unpopped kernels in the bag. This is my go to snack