Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #87 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Sonya B.
Columbia, KY
Foodie Expert
My family loves this popcorn. OR has the most delicious popcorn. Sweet with just the right amount of salty.
Barb M.
Perfect mix
Of salt
And sweet. Convenient packaging and love the bowl. Less mess. Good prodict
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Foodie Expert
This is so yummy!! Kettle corn is a delicious snak that is really not that bad for you!
Catrinna J.
Foodie Expert
When my friend brought me these I was a bit skeptical to try it, but I loved the flavor of them as soon as I tried it
Megan S.
I love Orville Redenbacher's popcorn! It's the only popcorn brand I reach for at the store. And the kettle corn is such a nice sweet treat if you want something other than your typical movie theater butter taste.
Cassie B.
Salem, NJ
Foodie Expert
Ugh I'm such a popcorn fanatic it's so bad.. I could sit and gorge on all 3 bags... it's so good and is perfect for when I'm craving something sweet & salty!
Deanna D.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these popcorn bags! I love that they pop into a convenient bowl for easy eating! I love the salty and sweet combo so kettle corn is my go too!
Breanna W.
I always eat popcorn when I watch movies with my family. I'm the only one that likes kettle corn. I prefer to eat kettle corn because I like the sweetness of it. I'm obsessed with this kind of popcorn
Kayla W.
So yummy! Oh my Lordy they are so yummy. Kettle corn is one of my favorites! Super convenient
angie h.
Dover, NC
Foodie Expert
this was the first brand of kettle corn i ever tried and ive been hooked since then. the salty and sweet combo is a classic. its sweet without being too much like caramel can be sometimes