Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #86 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Ariadna G.
Ariadna G.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is the perfect thing to snack on when watching tv or YouTube . It's tasted great and exceeded my expectations! I use to eat the kettle corn one but now this one took first place for me lol
Catrinna J.
Catrinna J.
Foodie Expert
When my friend brought me these I was a bit skeptical to try it, but I loved the flavor of them as soon as I tried it
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC
Foodie Expert
this was the first brand of kettle corn i ever tried and ive been hooked since then. the salty and sweet combo is a classic. its sweet without being too much like caramel can be sometimes
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
So yummy! Oh my Lordy they are so yummy. Kettle corn is one of my favorites! Super convenient
Megan S.
Megan S.
I love Orville Redenbacher's popcorn! It's the only popcorn brand I reach for at the store. And the kettle corn is such a nice sweet treat if you want something other than your typical movie theater butter taste.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
My daughter loves this kettle korn and thinks its such a treat! With a name like Orville we know its something we will love and can trust the quality of!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Love Orville! He has been around for as long as I can remember. We usually buy two boxes at a time because we go through it so fast!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Salem, NJ
Foodie Expert
Ugh I'm such a popcorn fanatic it's so bad.. I could sit and gorge on all 3 bags... it's so good and is perfect for when I'm craving something sweet & salty!
angel h.
angel h.
Foodie Expert
Literally cannot stop eating this stuff. ever since i was a kid i was addicted. definitely my go to snack.
Georgi B.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
This is really good by itself but if you want to kick it up a notch add some cinnamon and a little bit of powdered / regular sugar ( depending on your taste buds )