Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #47 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Love Orville! He has been around for as long as I can remember. We usually buy two boxes at a time because we go through it so fast!
Nicole A.
Hibbing
My family loves popcorn, but this is by far the best microwave popcorn you can buy. You can never have enough popcorn.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT
I love the slight sweetness to this kettle corn. I was a bit confused by the new bag at first but it's very convenient!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love kettle corn. It really has that sweet flavor. I like the salt because it adds the real sweet and salty factor.
Catrinna J.
When my friend brought me these I was a bit skeptical to try it, but I loved the flavor of them as soon as I tried it
Sonya B.
Columbia, KY
My family loves this popcorn. OR has the most delicious popcorn. Sweet with just the right amount of salty.
angel h.
Literally cannot stop eating this stuff. ever since i was a kid i was addicted. definitely my go to snack.
Alexis H.
Best kettle pop corn ever. It is so sweet , I eat atleast two bags a day because they are so good
Barb M.
Perfect mix
Of salt
And sweet. Convenient packaging and love the bowl. Less mess. Good prodict
Kayla W.
So yummy! Oh my Lordy they are so yummy. Kettle corn is one of my favorites! Super convenient