Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #90 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Julia H.
Columbus , OH
I love the sweetness that comes with the kettle corn variety! The flavor is just right and not too heavy! The pop up bowl is also very convenient, and saves washing some dishes!
Melissa D.
This is a great tasting snack. It's not too sweet or too salty. I love this popcorn because it is the best of both the sweet and salty worlds. It is a quick snack and is reasonably priced. If you love kettle corn then this is definitely for you. I sometimes sprinkle some cinnamon and a pinch of sugar on it.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Yummy! This is my absolutely favorite popcorn everr. U don't get those lik pieces all stuck in ur terth with this kind. has just the rite amont of butter n salt. taste amazing!!!!
This is the only kind i buy anymore. once i tried it i got hooked!
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
My daughter loves this kettle korn and thinks its such a treat! With a name like Orville we know its something we will love and can trust the quality of!
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Love Orville! He has been around for as long as I can remember. We usually buy two boxes at a time because we go through it so fast!
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT
I love the slight sweetness to this kettle corn. I was a bit confused by the new bag at first but it's very convenient!
angel h.
Literally cannot stop eating this stuff. ever since i was a kid i was addicted. definitely my go to snack.
Anissia A.
Tyler, TX
Sweet kettle is only popcorn I recommend any one to eat ,it's so delicious and scrumptious
Crystal F.
OMG! This is the best popcorn ever! It's sweet, without being overly sweet. This is a must have for movie night for my husband, kids, and me.
Nicole A.
Hibbing
My family loves popcorn, but this is by far the best microwave popcorn you can buy. You can never have enough popcorn.