Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #86 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
kettle corn is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. It gives it a different kick than regular popcorn or butter! Always good to try something good and different for a change.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove
This is some of the better pop-at-home kettle corn you can grab from the market. It has the right balance of salty and sweet. We've purchased this multiple times!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Columbus , OH
I love the sweetness that comes with the kettle corn variety! The flavor is just right and not too heavy! The pop up bowl is also very convenient, and saves washing some dishes!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
OMG! This is the best popcorn ever! It's sweet, without being overly sweet. This is a must have for movie night for my husband, kids, and me.
Anissia A.
Anissia A.
Tyler, TX
Sweet kettle is only popcorn I recommend any one to eat ,it's so delicious and scrumptious
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Foodie Expert
I love these popcorn bags! I love that they pop into a convenient bowl for easy eating! I love the salty and sweet combo so kettle corn is my go too!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Foodie Expert
This is so yummy!! Kettle corn is a delicious snak that is really not that bad for you!
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Columbia, KY
Foodie Expert
My family loves this popcorn. OR has the most delicious popcorn. Sweet with just the right amount of salty.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT
I love the slight sweetness to this kettle corn. I was a bit confused by the new bag at first but it's very convenient!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
I always eat popcorn when I watch movies with my family. I'm the only one that likes kettle corn. I prefer to eat kettle corn because I like the sweetness of it. I'm obsessed with this kind of popcorn