Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #75 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
kettle corn is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. It gives it a different kick than regular popcorn or butter! Always good to try something good and different for a change.
Julia H.
Julia H.
I love the sweetness that comes with the kettle corn variety! The flavor is just right and not too heavy! The pop up bowl is also very convenient, and saves washing some dishes!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
OMG! This is the best popcorn ever! It's sweet, without being overly sweet. This is a must have for movie night for my husband, kids, and me.
Anissia A.
Anissia A.
Tyler, TX
Sweet kettle is only popcorn I recommend any one to eat ,it's so delicious and scrumptious
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Foodie Expert
This is so yummy!! Kettle corn is a delicious snak that is really not that bad for you!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
I always eat popcorn when I watch movies with my family. I'm the only one that likes kettle corn. I prefer to eat kettle corn because I like the sweetness of it. I'm obsessed with this kind of popcorn
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT
I love the slight sweetness to this kettle corn. I was a bit confused by the new bag at first but it's very convenient!
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
I love these popcorn bags! I love that they pop into a convenient bowl for easy eating! I love the salty and sweet combo so kettle corn is my go too!
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC
Foodie Expert
this was the first brand of kettle corn i ever tried and ive been hooked since then. the salty and sweet combo is a classic. its sweet without being too much like caramel can be sometimes
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
So yummy! Oh my Lordy they are so yummy. Kettle corn is one of my favorites! Super convenient