Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #47 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Megan S.
I love Orville Redenbacher's popcorn! It's the only popcorn brand I reach for at the store. And the kettle corn is such a nice sweet treat if you want something other than your typical movie theater butter taste.
Breanna W.
I always eat popcorn when I watch movies with my family. I'm the only one that likes kettle corn. I prefer to eat kettle corn because I like the sweetness of it. I'm obsessed with this kind of popcorn
angie h.
Dover, NC
this was the first brand of kettle corn i ever tried and ive been hooked since then. the salty and sweet combo is a classic. its sweet without being too much like caramel can be sometimes
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
This is really good by itself but if you want to kick it up a notch add some cinnamon and a little bit of powdered / regular sugar ( depending on your taste buds )
Cassie B.
Salem, NJ
Ugh I'm such a popcorn fanatic it's so bad.. I could sit and gorge on all 3 bags... it's so good and is perfect for when I'm craving something sweet & salty!
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
I love these. They are so flavorful with the perfect amount of salty. I love kettle corn too. We buy these all the time. My sons favorite after school treat.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
My daughter loves this kettle korn and thinks its such a treat! With a name like Orville we know its something we will love and can trust the quality of!
Melissa S.
I got this as a gift from my son and I loved it! The packaging saves me a bowl to wash and the popcorn is light and fluffy and just the way I like it.
Deanna D.
I love these popcorn bags! I love that they pop into a convenient bowl for easy eating! I love the salty and sweet combo so kettle corn is my go too!
Crystal F.
OMG! This is the best popcorn ever! It's sweet, without being overly sweet. This is a must have for movie night for my husband, kids, and me.