Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #47 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
This is some of the better pop-at-home kettle corn you can grab from the market. It has the right balance of salty and sweet. We've purchased this multiple times!
Ariadna G.
Clarksville, TN
This popcorn is the perfect thing to snack on when watching tv or YouTube . It's tasted great and exceeded my expectations! I use to eat the kettle corn one but now this one took first place for me lol
Amy D.
Pittsburgh
i loooooovee kettle corn and this is definately mygo to brand. itsnot too sweet, just perfect. the bag is perfect to eat out of becausewholikes getting theirknuckles all greasy. i also hate washingdishes so this helps me alot. it also makes iteasy to share! myonlycomplaint would be that it only comes in a 3 ct but the taste,i can kill a couple bags in onesitting myself.
Brianna R.
I love love love this popcorn! It is a definitely a staple, I always need a box in my house. The sweet and salty flavor is amazing and it comes in a pop-up bowl so there's no dishes, just pop, enjoy, and trash the plastic bowl. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
kettle corn is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. It gives it a different kick than regular popcorn or butter! Always good to try something good and different for a change.
Julia H.
Columbus , OH
I love the sweetness that comes with the kettle corn variety! The flavor is just right and not too heavy! The pop up bowl is also very convenient, and saves washing some dishes!
Melissa D.
This is a great tasting snack. It's not too sweet or too salty. I love this popcorn because it is the best of both the sweet and salty worlds. It is a quick snack and is reasonably priced. If you love kettle corn then this is definitely for you. I sometimes sprinkle some cinnamon and a pinch of sugar on it.
Lakesha J.
I love all of their popcorn especially the kettle corn I just brought this yesterday at Kroger and I love it is not very expensive and it is something I don't mind sharing because you get plenty of it this is one of my favorite snacks
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Yummy! This is my absolutely favorite popcorn everr. U don't get those lik pieces all stuck in ur terth with this kind. has just the rite amont of butter n salt. taste amazing!!!!
This is the only kind i buy anymore. once i tried it i got hooked!
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I really like the sweet and salty taste this product has. I usually get this product from Walmart Supercenter. There's really nothing bad about this product at all. I have been purchasing this product for several years. I highly recommend it to others. It makes a great snack especially when watching movies.