Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #90 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I really like the sweet and salty taste this product has. I usually get this product from Walmart Supercenter. There's really nothing bad about this product at all. I have been purchasing this product for several years. I highly recommend it to others. It makes a great snack especially when watching movies.
Lakesha J.
I love all of their popcorn especially the kettle corn I just brought this yesterday at Kroger and I love it is not very expensive and it is something I don't mind sharing because you get plenty of it this is one of my favorite snacks
Melissa S.
I got this as a gift from my son and I loved it! The packaging saves me a bowl to wash and the popcorn is light and fluffy and just the way I like it.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I love kettle corn. It really has that sweet flavor. I like the salt because it adds the real sweet and salty factor.
Alexis H.
Best kettle pop corn ever. It is so sweet , I eat atleast two bags a day because they are so good
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
This is some of the better pop-at-home kettle corn you can grab from the market. It has the right balance of salty and sweet. We've purchased this multiple times!
Amy D.
Pittsburgh
i loooooovee kettle corn and this is definately mygo to brand. itsnot too sweet, just perfect. the bag is perfect to eat out of becausewholikes getting theirknuckles all greasy. i also hate washingdishes so this helps me alot. it also makes iteasy to share! myonlycomplaint would be that it only comes in a 3 ct but the taste,i can kill a couple bags in onesitting myself.
Brianna R.
I love love love this popcorn! It is a definitely a staple, I always need a box in my house. The sweet and salty flavor is amazing and it comes in a pop-up bowl so there's no dishes, just pop, enjoy, and trash the plastic bowl. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?
Ariadna G.
Clarksville, TN
This popcorn is the perfect thing to snack on when watching tv or YouTube . It's tasted great and exceeded my expectations! I use to eat the kettle corn one but now this one took first place for me lol
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
kettle corn is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. It gives it a different kick than regular popcorn or butter! Always good to try something good and different for a change.