Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Lakesha J.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Salty+Sweet Kettle Korn - 3 CT uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #75 in Popcorn

Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Popping Corn.

Child Hunger Ends Here®.

115mg sodium, 5% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Feeding America®. see more...

Melissa D.
Melissa D.
This is a great tasting snack. It's not too sweet or too salty. I love this popcorn because it is the best of both the sweet and salty worlds. It is a quick snack and is reasonably priced. If you love kettle corn then this is definitely for you. I sometimes sprinkle some cinnamon and a pinch of sugar on it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Olathe, KS
I really like the sweet and salty taste this product has. I usually get this product from Walmart Supercenter. There's really nothing bad about this product at all. I have been purchasing this product for several years. I highly recommend it to others. It makes a great snack especially when watching movies.
amanda m.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Foodie Expert
Yummy! This is my absolutely favorite popcorn everr. U don't get those lik pieces all stuck in ur terth with this kind. has just the rite amont of butter n salt. taste amazing!!!!
This is the only kind i buy anymore. once i tried it i got hooked!
Lakesha J.
Lakesha J.
I love all of their popcorn especially the kettle corn I just brought this yesterday at Kroger and I love it is not very expensive and it is something I don't mind sharing because you get plenty of it this is one of my favorite snacks
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
I got this as a gift from my son and I loved it! The packaging saves me a bowl to wash and the popcorn is light and fluffy and just the way I like it.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
I love kettle corn. It really has that sweet flavor. I like the salt because it adds the real sweet and salty factor.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Foodie Expert
Best kettle pop corn ever. It is so sweet , I eat atleast two bags a day because they are so good
Barb M.
Barb M.
Perfect mix
Of salt
And sweet. Convenient packaging and love the bowl. Less mess. Good prodict
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Foodie Expert
I love love love this popcorn! It is a definitely a staple, I always need a box in my house. The sweet and salty flavor is amazing and it comes in a pop-up bowl so there's no dishes, just pop, enjoy, and trash the plastic bowl. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for?
Amy D.
Amy D.
Pittsburgh
i loooooovee kettle corn and this is definately mygo to brand. itsnot too sweet, just perfect. the bag is perfect to eat out of becausewholikes getting theirknuckles all greasy. i also hate washingdishes so this helps me alot. it also makes iteasy to share! myonlycomplaint would be that it only comes in a 3 ct but the taste,i can kill a couple bags in onesitting myself.