BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville® Redenbacher's Gourmet® Light Butter Popping Corn.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

50% less fat and 5% less calories than our regular butter flavored microwave popping corn.

Microwave.

100% whole grain.

Per 3 tbsp unpopped:

160 calories.

2.5g sat fat 13% DV.

340mg sodium 14% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Cup Bowl® bags.

3-76.3g bags. see more...

Angela G.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack and the fact that the popcorn is already in the bowl is a win. They seem to be a little more pricey because of the bowl which is not my favorite thing. It beats using the bag and getting greasy arms from reaching in but I am not sure I will be purchasing again unless they are on sale.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
I love the size of these popcorn bags and I always try to keep them in stock at my house. I like how there isn't so much butter that its messy but it still satisfies my craving and I feel like its the perfect amount for just me when I want some popcorn! Would highly recommend!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Chattanooga
This is the best microwave pop corn! It tastes fresh and I am very happy with the flavor of the light butter option. I always add a little salt at the end and it is is perfect. This is the only microwave brand pop corn I would recommend.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Foodie Expert
Yum, quick and easy snack without the need for a bowl!  Just the right amount in the bag for one person!  It also has just the right amount of butter/salt combo without being overbearing!  Love this as a snack or when watching movies/tv!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Foodie Expert
I love the packaging of this product.  Fun for a movie night at home. Flavor is always great.  A little pricier than the regular bags but more convenient to eat out of.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Foodie Expert
This is Simple and fantastic. Eating this while watching a movie at home makes you feel like you're in the theatre!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Beaufort
Popcorn might be my all time favorite snack! It is so delicious and only takes a couple of minutes to cook!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Logan
Good for movie night or a long movie marathon. Tastes like the popcorn at the movie theaters. Very buttery
Loveland, OH
I love this pop corn you get a lot of bags for little money. Me and my children make this pop corn and sit down to watch movies you could say this brand is now apart of the family!!!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Danville, IL
The bowl is very convenient for when you don't want to get butter everywhere! Love that it's light butter!
Loveland, OH
What are some reason not to buy this brand??
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Foodie Expert
How would you compare this to the normal bag quality?