BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville® Redenbacher's Butter Gourmet Popping Corn.

Child hunger ends here.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

100% whole grain.

Per 2 tbsp unpopped.

170 calories.

6g sat. fat, 30% DV.

260mg sodium, 11% DV.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags. see more...

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Pop Up Bowl Bags Butter - 3 CT
  • "The butter flavour is really good and the texture of the popcorn is spot on. " in 1 review
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Foodie Expert
This popcorn has a really cool bag . After popping the popcorn it turns into a bowl . The flavor is great . They are very affordable. Purchased these at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to anyone .
Annabel E.
Annabel E.
Foodie Expert
These are convenient because you don't even have to use your own bowl. I have found that because of the bag shape, the kernels don't really pop all the way. Many seeds are left at the bottom.
Ronni Lynn W.
Ronni Lynn W.
Clothier, WV
This popcorn tastes great and is incredibly easy to make! I love that is basically includes its own bowl, which is awesome.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Great for movie nights. Like the pop up bowls. Unlike the bags you won't get your wrist or arms greasy.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Foodie Expert
I really like that these pop up into a bowl-like bag, so if you don't want to dirty a bowl you don't have to. The popcorn is really good. I would imagine it's not very healthy, but as an occasional treat, I like to share a bag with my boyfriend every now and then
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is so good! Sometimes I eat it instead of a meal! There is extra butter on this which I love and makes it even better!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
My favorite popcorn! Love when it comes with the pour movie butter! Taste like I'm at the movies
Amy M.
Amy M.
These bowls are great. This brand and flavor is the best. No more mess than needed.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
The bowl bag is a great idea. Makes for easy popping and clean up. I would recommend this for family movie night.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with this popcorn it tastes better than the movie theater. I will definitely buy it again
Sam O.
Sam O.
Foodie Expert
Do you guys prefer these pop up bags or the original bags? / Why did you select that bag as your preference?