Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Original uploaded by Rebecca M.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Original uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville® Redenbacher's Original Gourmet® Popping Corn.

100% natural.

True love.

See back panel for the relationship between whole grain and heart disease.

100% whole grain.

• Where can I buy this?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Liz G.
Indianapolis
I have a old fashion popcorn popper and I pop corn every day. My hubby and I eat it as a mid day snack. He would have it as his lunch everyday at work. We love popcorn and so does our dog. This popcorn is reasonable priced, I would say good product for it's value. I would recommend it compared to microwaving popcorn.
Sarah P.
Charleston, SC
These are great. Easy to make a quick snack for 1 person or a big batch for friends. I can eat this popcorn with no salt which is much healthier than the traditional microwave bags of popcorn. I always try to buy on sale but even full price it is a great deal and will last you a long time!
Leah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
To me, there is nothing better than curling up on the couch to watch movies with popcorn. This is the brand I always have in my pantry! I never have more than a few unopposed kernels in the bowl! If you love popcorn but not all of the artificial junk, then this is for you!
KeNz M.
Popcorn is light on your stomach if you don't add a pound of butter and salt to it. I like to lightly shake the salt shake over the bowl after the popcorn is ready, I'm not big on butter with my popcorn. The popcorn becomes way to greasy.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This has become my favorite popcorn. I got tired of all of the chemicals in microwave popcorn, so I started to make it myself on the stove. The flavor of this popcorn is much better, and I feel better about eating it. The kernels seem to pop up bigger than other brands, so I don't have to use as much, and the jar lasts longer.

In a 3 Quart pot I add enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan. I find that if I use a really good olive oil I can skip the butter, which saves on calories.

Put the pot on the stovetop and turn the burner on high. I wait until the oil just starts to smoke and then I add 1/4 Cup of the kernels, but you can add the oil and kernels at the same time.

Once the kernels start to pop, be sure to shake the pan around to make sure the un-popped kernels filter down to the bottom of the pan so they pop too.

When the popping stops, remove the pan from the stovetop and place the popped corn in a bowl. Now you can add any flavors you want. I'm partial to salt an cayenne pepper, but just about anything out of your spice rack will work, depending on your personal preferences and whether you want savory or sweet popcorn - or both!
Yvette S.
Garner, KY
This is the best popcorn ever! To me, this is making popcorn the old fashion way and reminds me of when me grandmother used to pop it for us as kids. It is a very affordable product and actually very healthy for you. If you have never tried it, then get on out to you local store to purchase some. I promise you will NOT be disappointed!!
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK
Our favorite popping corn for movie nights with the kids, or a night alone. Pops in a record time and always big, fluffy, yummy pieces, Add a little butter and some salt and you'll be in popcorn heaven. Much easier on the calories and budget than the microwaveable stuff
Angelica M.
Hello quien dijo movie 🎥 nunca puede faltar Orville redenbacher's gourment popping corn 🌽 original son los mejores y prefiero comprar los hasi por qué uno sabe lo que le está poniendo para preparar los y tienen un buen precio 💵👍😉
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Ever since I went to college, I have preferred popping my own popcorn over buying microwave bags. This is a cheap, healthy, and honestly, tastier way to pop popcorn. I buy mine at Walmart, but you can get it almost anywhere. And the tender white is delicious too!
Sarah B.
I once strayed from this brand. Never again. I end up with fewer popped kernels and the ones that are left are the half popped ones that I love. It is a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for with this.
Marissa b.
How easy is this to make? I've never make popcorn like this before.
Leah L.