BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #20 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Simply Salted Microwave Popcorn Combines Wholesome Whole-grain Goodness With Oil And Salt—and Nothing Else.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Crystal B.
I will recommend this product loud and proud! My son is allergic to dairy and is able to eat this popcorn. I am so relieved, it's so hard to find something like this that he can have. Especially a great flavor, these packs taste more buttery than my bags!
Emily P.
The best popcorn of all time. It’s highly addictive. Movie theater popcorn doesn’t even come close to this stuff, and other brands are laughable. This is the only popcorn I will ever buy, and I highly recommend you do the same.
Kylee M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Popcorn is practically its own food group for me. I can eat it as a meal. This is one of my favorite popcorns because it is nice and light, not too salty and not dripping in artificial butter flavor. I love the taste of simple air popped popcorn but my kids want it to have a little more flavor so this option is a good compromise. It makes about six cups of popped popcorn- perfect for sharing.
Rose A.
Doylestown, PA
Absolutely my favorite brand of popcorn. It has just the right amount of salt for flavor without me feeling the need to wash it down with a big glass of water, like most other brands that you might buy. It also (obviously) does not have any of that fake, disgusting butter flavor.
Bek O.
This popcorn is my favorite go to snack! It has very calories in a serving and is great for a quick snack. The yummy sea salt flavor a perfect way to get your popcorn fix without all the unhealthy butter. Highly recommend! Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet Popping Corn Naturals Simply Salted
Megan A.
Chula Vista
Ahhhhh!!!!! I’m so addicted to this brand of popcorn. It’s a little oily when you first pop it and open the bag. I usually dump the popcorn into another container but I love snacking on popcorn. I probably have a bag a day as a snack and I don’t feel guilty
Danielle S.
White House, TN
This is the only popcorn that I buy! It’s sooo good! Just the right amount of salty. It’s not too greasy. The taste is just so delicious without it being overpowering. It is the only microwave popcorn, that I’ve found, for that doesn’t have dairy in it.
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you want a healthy popcorn with a lot of flavor, this is it. It tastes salty in a not overpowering way. No buttery texture or taste in a good way! I’m not sure if these are available in the pop up bowls but would love that feature.
Aleksandra F.
New Berlin, WI
Popcorn tastes great and I love that it is healthier than some of the other varieties out there. While I love a ton of butter on popcorn this is a great tasting option that is healthier so you don't feel guilty about it!
Stephanie F.
I love this brand of popcorn. My all time favorite is the pour over one, it’s sooooo good. The only con is that it’s hard to find and kinda pricey, plus up here in Alaska you tend to get ones that are old and clumpy.
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores can u find this particular item
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
ARE THERE ANY OTHER FLAVORS OF THIS.
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
Does it have any flavor?
Savannah o.
Fairfax, VA
Whats different about this popcorn opposed to other natural popcorn?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite brand of popcorn?

back