BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #23 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Simply Salted Microwave Popcorn Combines Wholesome Whole-grain Goodness With Oil And Salt—and Nothing Else.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you want a healthy popcorn with a lot of flavor, this is it. It tastes salty in a not overpowering way. No buttery texture or taste in a good way! I’m not sure if these are available in the pop up bowls but would love that feature.
Aleksandra F.
Popcorn tastes great and I love that it is healthier than some of the other varieties out there. While I love a ton of butter on popcorn this is a great tasting option that is healthier so you don't feel guilty about it!
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
This popcorn is perfect for creating a popcorn mix! It’s light salted and so versatile. You can drizzle chocolate or cheese! You can literally add any extra flavor to this and would taste amazing.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
You can't beat the quality of Orville redenbacher pop corn. I like to toss this flavor in Orville redenbacher butter flavored oil topping for movie theater style popcorn in your home.
Tiffany G.
Saint Elmo, IL
These are a go to in my family. Although they can be a little tough, I’m not quite sure if it’s my microwave or just the popcorn itself. Otherwise would purchase again!
Jessica A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
We are a dairy free house so when my grandparents offered to serve us popcorn I immediately turned it down expecting it to have butter. When my grandma said it was safe for us I checked the ingredients and she enough it is! I didn't expect it to taste very good without butter so I was very pleasantly surprised after I popped the first kernel in my mouth. This stuff is delicious! It's perfectly salty with just a hint of sweetness. It's now our go to movie night snack!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
So delicious and a great alternative for dairy and gluten free snack options. So happy to have stumbled upon this absolutely delicious treat. Will definitely repurchase and surely recommend. So good
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I've been very aware of my nutrition habits since May, and as a result, I've started dropping pounds (27, to be exact). Because we love popcorn in this household, I decided to try this brand of it, since it's better for us. While the popcorn itself is of decent quality--crisp and fluffy--it just lacks on flavor. Obviously, this is because of the lack of butter. I do, however, feel that it would be better with maybe an additional seasoning, such as garlic powder. If you like bland snacks, you might like this. If you're like flavor that's more bold, opt for something else.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I love this popcorn. A few years ago I was not able to eat or drink milk products. I guess I was going through an allergic reaction to milk products. So, I had to cut all milk products out of my life. I also stopped eating anything that has to do with cows. Well, I was glad that I was able to eat Orville Redenbacker's Gourmet Popping Corn Naturals Simply Salted. This is some good popcorn. It taste so good. It seems to have the right amount of salt. It is so delicious. My favorite popcorn. I would buy it from Wal-mart. It is a little cheaper there.
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
Does it have any flavor?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite brand of popcorn?
Ki-Asia S.
Taylors, SC
Is this a low calorie food?
Nelly A.
I just bought but do not seem to get the time right any suggestions?
Angela D.
Thornton, CO
Does this have any saturated fat in it?