BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #77 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville Redenbacher's® Butter Gourmet® Popping Corn Single Serve Bags.
100% whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Microwave.
1 bag per serving.
210 calories.
7g sat fat, 35% DV.
320mg sodium, 13% DV.
0g sugars.
10 bags.

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Naturals Butter Single Serve Bags
  • "My son cant get enough of it, if he could eat it all the time he would!" in 1 review
  • "I love this popcorn on family movie night i love the butter taste it delicious " in 1 review
Reagan S.
Johns Creek
This is my go to snack before bed. Not only is it a healthy alternative for ice cream, but a yummy choice too. It is easy to throw in the microwave and doesn’t take long at all! I recommend this brand for a fun movie night treat!
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
Whenever I want something salty I always go for a bag of popcorn! This is my favorite I know it's not the healthiest snack but it is delicious so much so I'm licking my fingers! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
A quick and tasty snack any day of the week. You will think you are eating popcorn from the movie threatre. It is that good. Pops well in the microwave and leaves few unpopped kernels in the bag. I recommend Orville Redenbacker's popcorn over any other brand.
Luz C.
I love this popcorn it has just an amazing flavor and the butter taste is sooooooo good and it's not pricey at all I love buying this singles ones since I don't share my popcorn Jaja jk but they are good
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
This is the best kind of popcorn. it's so buttery it almost taste like the popcorn you get from the movie theater just a little bit cheaper! it's amazing, I highly recommend this to any popcorn lover out there like me!
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
My family and I love this popcorn and won't buy any other brand because we've been let down so many times. Although, the popcorn is delicious, the single serve bags seem a little wasteful in my eyes.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been making my own freshly popped popcorn for a couple years now and recently had a bag of this microwave popcorn and it was very heavily buttery and salty. Didn't taste as fresh.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH
I really don't like the mini bags i v feel like they burn so easily. It's the perfect portion size but I feel like I end up wasting them bc half them get burnt.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
This is my favorite pop corn of all time I've purchased over & over again great taste love to just sit down & watch some Netflix with a bowl highly recommend.
Mikhela C.
A go-to brand for me for popping corn. The single serve bag is nice...so you're not tempted to eat one of the sharing size bags all on your own! 😏