BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville Redenbacher's® Butter Gourmet® Popping Corn Single Serve Bags.
100% whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Microwave.
1 bag per serving.
210 calories.
7g sat fat, 35% DV.
320mg sodium, 13% DV.
0g sugars.
10 bags.

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Naturals Butter Single Serve Bags
  • "My son cant get enough of it, if he could eat it all the time he would!" in 1 review
  • "I love this popcorn on family movie night i love the butter taste it delicious " in 1 review
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite pop corn of all time I've purchased over & over again great taste love to just sit down & watch some Netflix with a bowl highly recommend.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These smart pop bags that turn into bowls are genius. They keep an extra bowl clean and I feel like we're getting all the butter
Barbara J.
Barbara J.
Round Rock , TX
Foodie Expert
Whenever I want something salty I always go for a bag of popcorn! This is my favorite I know it's not the healthiest snack but it is delicious so much so I'm licking my fingers! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Belmont, NC
OK love the general he's next to Vegas or don't know if he's a general but Orval road and Bodeker is so good I can't wait to have another
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
HUDSON, FL
My favorite popcorn is the Orville Redenbackers pour over butter. I did not see this as a review choice but it's amazing!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
My family and I love this popcorn and won't buy any other brand because we've been let down so many times. Although, the popcorn is delicious, the single serve bags seem a little wasteful in my eyes.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Pop corn is my go to snack. This one is great because it has different varieties. It's also nice to have the pop-up bowl!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Love! Perfect size, no leftovers, easier to make a second bag than waste half the first! Doesn't burn, pops evenly. Very tasty!
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
Foodie Expert
The "single serving" bags burn way too easily in the microwave. I have tried a few and have never been able to keep from burning it.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert

Umm I love popcorn and more with butter flavor gives them such a special touch, I like it when I watch movies and they are super easy to prepare