BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #74 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville Redenbacher's® Butter Gourmet® Popping Corn Single Serve Bags.
100% whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Microwave.
1 bag per serving.
210 calories.
7g sat fat, 35% DV.
320mg sodium, 13% DV.
0g sugars.
10 bags.

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Naturals Butter Single Serve Bags
  • "My son cant get enough of it, if he could eat it all the time he would!" in 1 review
  • "I love this popcorn on family movie night i love the butter taste it delicious " in 1 review
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
A quick and tasty snack any day of the week. You will think you are eating popcorn from the movie threatre. It is that good. Pops well in the microwave and leaves few unpopped kernels in the bag. I recommend Orville Redenbacker's popcorn over any other brand.
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Whenever I want something salty I always go for a bag of popcorn! This is my favorite I know it's not the healthiest snack but it is delicious so much so I'm licking my fingers! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Luz C.
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn it has just an amazing flavor and the butter taste is sooooooo good and it's not pricey at all I love buying this singles ones since I don't share my popcorn Jaja jk but they are good
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite pop corn of all time I've purchased over & over again great taste love to just sit down & watch some Netflix with a bowl highly recommend.
Mikhela C.
Foodie Expert
A go-to brand for me for popping corn. The single serve bag is nice...so you're not tempted to eat one of the sharing size bags all on your own! 😏
Valentina M.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert

Umm I love popcorn and more with butter flavor gives them such a special touch, I like it when I watch movies and they are super easy to prepare
Lizz G.
Chelsea , AL
Foodie Expert
A yummy pop corn, and doesn't get stuck in your teeth!! Great brand and goes on sale quite frequently. A snack kids and parents can both eat.
Jamie T.
Belmont, NC
OK love the general he's next to Vegas or don't know if he's a general but Orval road and Bodeker is so good I can't wait to have another
Kayla S.
Ravenna, OH
Great for family night we can each have our own bag instead of fighting over who gets to hold the bowl and we can enjoy our movie
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These smart pop bags that turn into bowls are genius. They keep an extra bowl clean and I feel like we're getting all the butter