Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Movie Theater Butter Mini Bags - 12 CT uploaded by Teran F.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #60 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville® Redenbacher's Gourmet® Movie Theater Butter Popping Corn Mini Bags.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

10+2 free bags mini.

Bonus pack!

2 free bags. see more...

Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite popcorn! It's better for the price for me. I never could finish the full sized bags, and didn't want to save cold popcorn. I can still barely finish these! They have a good amount of butter and salt. I like to add different flavors to spice things up sometimes. Great to grab as an at work snack. Just be careful not to pop it for too long, since it's smaller it burns easier.
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
Single serve bags are the perfect size! The movie theater butter is our favorite flavor. We like to add cheetos and m&m into our popcorn. To add a little something extra. Butter, cheese and sweet!
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Not a fan. I might just be a fatty but the butter flavor wasnt enough for me and I found it to be bland and lacking flavor. I added a little salt and it still didnt help.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
Honestly, these single serve bags are the best idea anyone has ever come up with, especially for those of us with small kids that pop a whole bag, but dont eat a whole bag. Also, this is as close as you're going to get to that movie theater butter taste so I really enjoy that!
Cynthia C.
Lompoc, CA
These mini bags of popcorn are the midday snack. I would take a bag to work with me to pop and eat in the afternoon. The movie theater flavor is so buttery and delicious! My favorite microwave popcorn option.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
My 2nd favorite microwaveable popcorn. This brand is great because it comes in singles or mini bags. The only brand I know of go do this. These are great when you only need a small serving. The taste is great and gives you that movie theater feeling.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Perfect size for individual use. Very buttery and delicious. Great for a snack or watching a movie. It's very affordable and can often be found on sale. Doesn't take long to make and hits the spot when craving something salty
Fawzia E.
My favorite movie snack. This popcorn is so buttery crisp and delicious I don't think I'd ever try another one. It's really really REALLY good. It definitely met my expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Melissa R.
It's really good, the taste is great, the kiddos love it, especially when they have a movie night! They all get their own mini bag! And it also makes good to put in gift baskets.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
This is my absolute fav 😛. When I first saw the flavor "movie theater" I must admit that I did not think that it was gonna match. But it absolutely did and I've been won over ever since. I highly recommend that you try this. And it is cheaper that movie theater popcorn 😂😉