BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #78 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville® Redenbacher's Gourmet® Popping Corn Mini Bags Butter.

Bonus pack! 2 free bags.

Butter naturally & artificially flavored.

Microwave.

100% Whole grain.

Per 1 bag unpopped.

210 calories.

7 g sat. fat, 35% DV.

320 mg sodium, 13% DV.

0 g sugars. see more...

Elizabeth R.
I love these popcorn only brand I go to but I do only like the light butter pack which is less buttery and less salty to me.
Elizabeth M.
these are great when you just want a little snack, i tend to add butter afterwards but i do with any other popcorn as well. Make sure you don't use the popcorn button as they are smaller bags and will burn the kernels!
Emily P.
Independence, KY
I love these mini bags because I never eat an entire bag! Also the butter flavor is very buttery! Yummmmmmm!
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
The best snack!! So yummy! A must try! You will not be disappointed!!! You can find at any local grocery store!
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
I personally think he's bags need to be twice the size in order to have a good amount of popcorn. I don't care about the calorie intake get my popcorn.lol
Brianna L.
The popcorn taste great. Quick easy snack. Delicious. Very affordable. Love it. Great snack.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
These we buy for the kids at school a special little treat and tbey love it! These are good with pickles as well
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
I love the size of these bags. I typically purchase full sized popcorn bags, eat too much, and then can't finish it on my own. These save me from those problems. The 4 star is because sometimes the butter isn't quiet what I want from microwaved popcorn.
Lydia D.
Durham, NC
I love these smaller size popcorn bags. They're perfect as a snack and keep me from eating too much or having leftovers. The popcorn ends up tasting just as good as a full size bag and I think the seasoning spreads more evenly as well. The size is great for travel too.
Bernadette T.
When I can find these I like to buy 4 boxes at a time. My family enjoys eating popcorn, this is great for them without having to make more than they actually want. It's the perfect size for them or myself.