BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #65 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville® Redenbacher's Gourmet® Popping Corn Mini Bags Butter.

Bonus pack! 2 free bags.

Butter naturally & artificially flavored.

Microwave.

100% Whole grain.

Per 1 bag unpopped.

210 calories.

7 g sat. fat, 35% DV.

320 mg sodium, 13% DV.

0 g sugars. see more...

Elizabeth M.
these are great when you just want a little snack, i tend to add butter afterwards but i do with any other popcorn as well. Make sure you don't use the popcorn button as they are smaller bags and will burn the kernels!
Amie M.
Wheeling, WV
I enjoyed the mini bags of popcorn. I could make a bag without feeling guilt from all of the left over popcorn. It's a perfect snack for just one person.
Brisa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
So easy to use! Great as a movie night snacks! My kids love these because they always fight for the bag.
Christine S.
The Orville Redenbacher Mini Bags with Butter are the perfect size for a snack. As a teacher, I can use these in my classroom for student snacks without waste. The butter flavor gives the right amount of taste without overpowering or making a mess when eating.
Brianna L.
The popcorn taste great. Quick easy snack. Delicious. Very affordable. Love it. Great snack.
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
I love the size of these bags. I typically purchase full sized popcorn bags, eat too much, and then can't finish it on my own. These save me from those problems. The 4 star is because sometimes the butter isn't quiet what I want from microwaved popcorn.
Nicole M.
Goshen
I had these for break at work they're prefect for a 10 min break time just the right amount and hit the spot till lunch
Shannon B.
Lakeland, FL
Got these for the kids classroom treats. The mini bags are great for the smaller kids so that they have their own bag. Use these for movie nights
Vicky b.
Fairhope
Foodie Expert
Best popcorn by far. The prepackaged ones are too salty for me. When you have an air popper this is the best to use.
Jonah M.
west Valley City
This product is a winner for sure! I can enjoy it with my friends and family, and there are never any downsides with this product.