BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #65 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville® Redenbacher's Gourmet® Popping Corn Mini Bags Butter.

Bonus pack! 2 free bags.

Butter naturally & artificially flavored.

Microwave.

0 g sugars. see more...

Vicky b.
Fairhope
Foodie Expert
Best popcorn by far. The prepackaged ones are too salty for me. When you have an air popper this is the best to use.
Jonah M.
west Valley City
This product is a winner for sure! I can enjoy it with my friends and family, and there are never any downsides with this product.
Kristy H.
Lexington , KY
Foodie Expert
When it comes to having popcorn for family night watching some really good movies with my kids this is my go to snack. My kids very much enjoyed this stuff. I do not think they're expensive I totally would recommend them to my friends especially my friends wanting to have family night too.
Leah H.
This popcorn is so good. It has just the right amount of butter. It folds into a nice bowl shape, unlike many others, which is very useful and convenient. It is great and I recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth R.
I love these popcorn only brand I go to but I do only like the light butter pack which is less buttery and less salty to me.
Emily P.
Independence, KY
I love these mini bags because I never eat an entire bag! Also the butter flavor is very buttery! Yummmmmmm!
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
Foodie Expert
The best snack!! So yummy! A must try! You will not be disappointed!!! You can find at any local grocery store!
Helen M.
Chehalis , WA
Foodie Expert
I personally think he's bags need to be twice the size in order to have a good amount of popcorn. I don't care about the calorie intake get my popcorn.lol
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These we buy for the kids at school a special little treat and tbey love it! These are good with pickles as well
Lydia D.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these smaller size popcorn bags. They're perfect as a snack and keep me from eating too much or having leftovers. The popcorn ends up tasting just as good as a full size bag and I think the seasoning spreads more evenly as well. The size is great for travel too.