BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #65 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Orville® Redenbacher's Gourmet® Popping Corn Mini Bags Butter.

Bonus pack! 2 free bags.

Butter naturally & artificially flavored.

Microwave.

100% Whole grain.

Per 1 bag unpopped.

210 calories.

7 g sat. fat, 35% DV.

320 mg sodium, 13% DV.

0 g sugars. see more...

Christine S.
The Orville Redenbacher Mini Bags with Butter are the perfect size for a snack. As a teacher, I can use these in my classroom for student snacks without waste. The butter flavor gives the right amount of taste without overpowering or making a mess when eating.
Kristy H.
Lexington , KY
Foodie Expert
When it comes to having popcorn for family night watching some really good movies with my kids this is my go to snack. My kids very much enjoyed this stuff. I do not think they're expensive I totally would recommend them to my friends especially my friends wanting to have family night too.
Leah H.
This popcorn is so good. It has just the right amount of butter. It folds into a nice bowl shape, unlike many others, which is very useful and convenient. It is great and I recommend this to anyone.
Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love popcorn! I especially like Orville because it never tastes stale like other brands and it has a nice rich butter flavor. My husband isn't a big fan of popcorn, and as much as I love it, a big bag of popcorn to myself is just too salty/greasy for me. These mini bags are perfect! It's the right amount of popcorn for one and now I won't have to feel guilty about eating the whole bag lol
Lydia D.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these smaller size popcorn bags. They're perfect as a snack and keep me from eating too much or having leftovers. The popcorn ends up tasting just as good as a full size bag and I think the seasoning spreads more evenly as well. The size is great for travel too.
Bernadette T.
Foodie Expert
When I can find these I like to buy 4 boxes at a time. My family enjoys eating popcorn, this is great for them without having to make more than they actually want. It's the perfect size for them or myself.
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
I love the size of these bags. I typically purchase full sized popcorn bags, eat too much, and then can't finish it on my own. These save me from those problems. The 4 star is because sometimes the butter isn't quiet what I want from microwaved popcorn.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
This has great butter flavor and the popcorn pops up big and fluffy. Love the mini bags they are great for a snack especially if you are trying to watch your calories.
Megan M.
Albertville, AL
It has just the right amount of butter. Plus I love the fact it has mini bags BC I can't finish the regular size bags anyways so it prevents me from wasting. Plus Orville is my favorite popcorn period!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
there is just no microwave popcorn that compares to Orville Redenbacher. the absolute best by far. and these mini bags are great for adults and children alike.