BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Orville® Redenbacher's Gourmet® Popping Corn Mini Bags Butter.

Bonus pack! 2 free bags.

Butter naturally & artificially flavored.

Microwave.

320 mg sodium, 13% DV.

0 g sugars. see more...

Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love popcorn! I especially like Orville because it never tastes stale like other brands and it has a nice rich butter flavor. My husband isn't a big fan of popcorn, and as much as I love it, a big bag of popcorn to myself is just too salty/greasy for me. These mini bags are perfect! It's the right amount of popcorn for one and now I won't have to feel guilty about eating the whole bag lol
Megan M.
Albertville, AL
It has just the right amount of butter. Plus I love the fact it has mini bags BC I can't finish the regular size bags anyways so it prevents me from wasting. Plus Orville is my favorite popcorn period!
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
This has great butter flavor and the popcorn pops up big and fluffy. Love the mini bags they are great for a snack especially if you are trying to watch your calories.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
there is just no microwave popcorn that compares to Orville Redenbacher. the absolute best by far. and these mini bags are great for adults and children alike.
Joei C.
Gainesville, FL
Love these mini bags of popcorn for my 3 year old. They are the perfect size for a little snack and they are very yummy.
Katie D.
Middleville, MI
Always very delicious. I will never buy popcorn except for this! It is buttery and the bags have large amounts in them.
Katherine M.
Wynnewood , PA
The best snack!! So yummy! A must try! You will not be disappointed!!! You can find at any local grocery store!
Emily P.
Independence, KY
I love these mini bags because I never eat an entire bag! Also the butter flavor is very buttery! Yummmmmmm!
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect size bags for me or my children. I eat these any time of the day. Good price for that size box.
Elizabeth E.
West Wendover, NV
Good snack. Great fit that dairy craving. Or to research a movie with the kids. Always a go to snack