BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
We eat a lot of microwave popcorn in my house, and we agree that Orville's really is the best overall. I like light butter because I do like that buttery flavor, but eating it doesn't completely load me up with fat. Popcorn has a lot of fiber, so that one's advantage of it over other snacks.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack for a movie. This popcorn not only tastes great, but it is also light butter - which means it still may not be the healthiest snack to eat, but it most definitely is much healthier for you than other competing prepackaged popcorn.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
Not too many light butter popcorn that I like. But this one I pretty good. Just enough butter but not to buttery. I still prefer regular butter but this one hits the spot as well!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of too much butter on my pop corn. This is why I like this one because it's light on butter and still very yummy to my taste.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite of Orville Redenbacher's because it is a great snack to have especially while watching a movie
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Cicero, IL
This popcorn is very yummy and has enough butter for my taste. It is done super fast and very tastey
crystal s.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
An old standby. A slightly healthier alternative for when the snack cravings hit hard!
Kesaia P.
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
Nice and light. Not too much butter. Just right. Simply delicious and healthy
Georgia H.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite popcorn! I don't like a ton of butter on my popcorn and this is perfect for me. It's light, has an awesome flavor and isn't salty either. It is perfect for movie night in our house.
Jess R.
Jess R.
I love this popcorn brand. You can never go wrong with it. It's super yummy. No kernels are really left over. It's worth the more expensive price.