Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter

Light On The Butter, But Full Of Delicious Flavor.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Natural Flavors Butter Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

How would you compare this to the normal bag quality?
What are some reason not to buy this brand??
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great snack for games, movie night or whatever yu have going on.” in reviews
Rome, NY
I love these little pop up bowls theyre so convenient and save me from doing more dishes lol the popcorn being delicious is a plus
Okatie, SC
Full butter taste without the calories!  I can eat this healthier popcorn without feeling guilty. You cant tell the difference
Pasadena, CA
Yes, get this, light butter and classic. You cannot go wrong unless you burn the popcorn, but that's your fault and not orville's.
The popcorn I reach for whenever I'm craving some. I love how even though its "Light" the taste of the butter still comes through!
caroga lake
orville is one of the best popcorn brands! this has just enough salt and butter but not overly salted like movie theater popcorn!
The pop up bags are great for sharing with people so you don't have to dirty a dish! So innovative. And the popcorn tastes great
Brownsville, TX
Best kennel popcorn! It has a sweet and salty taste which is to die for! No need to add any more butter cause they are that good!
This is a great go to for movie night at home with your family or just relaxing with your significant other. Simple and tasty.
Youngstown
Love it. I like the bowl ideal .I like most of the flavors. I buy this at Giant Eagle.A little more pricy than others
Pepperell, MA
This is really good, and the bowl aspect keeps your hands from getting greasy like they do when you reach into a normal bag