Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter

Light On The Butter, But Full Of Delicious Flavor.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Natural Flavors Butter Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

How would you compare this to the normal bag quality?
What are some reason not to buy this brand??
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great snack for games, movie night or whatever yu have going on.” in reviews
Tuttle, OK
These pop up bowls are great. Super convenient and less messy than your regular bag. They're a little hard to open so be careful, but that wouldn't stop me from buying again. The light is nice because it's not so buttery and fewer in calories.
Harlingen, TX
love the idea of the bowl bags why because I don't have to dirty a bowl plus I don't get my hand all buttery from reaching in the bag. I bought it at my local heb in texas. pro is that it is super buttery and who doesn't love butter. would highly recommend if your a popcorn lover.
Union City, IN
Love popcorn! This brand is really good and has a wonderful taste. We usually buy this at Walmart and I would say it's not the greatest thing for you but we enjoy a bowl while watching a movie or having some family time!
Clark
this popcorn is super light and super tasty. it's one of my favorites because its bursting with flavor. it's healthy and affordable, something hard to find in popcorn. all of the flavors in this popcorn come together
Jackson, NJ
Healthier popcorn option with a large amount per bag. Classic brand well established with an awesome flavor that many of all ages can enjoy. If you have not tried this you are truly missing out on a great snack.
Dallas
So yummy and super convenient with he individual bowl! My family eats a lot of popcorn and we always choose this brand. It's affordable and has many options for our different tastes.
West Van Lear
Mine and my husband's absoult favorite midnight snack! And great for our movie date nights at hime! And the price is decent but hey good popcorn cant complain about the price!!
It tastes ok but even it says light butter it is still too much taste of butter to me! I would like taste more if tge popcorn and less of the salt and butter. Personally I don't like too much butter. However, this might be a good choice who likes thier popcorn buttery and salty!
Queensbury, NY
Love the lightly buttered popcorn bowls. Great light night snack in a convenient bowl. Pricing is comparable to other products. Purchased from a local grocery store.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My favorite popcorn is Orville Redenbacher's ! I always buy the regular butter flavor to me it tastes the best . The popcorn pops up so big , huge pieces and almost every kernel pops . I eat this popcorn everyday too . It's the best ever ! I highly recommend this brand and it's an easy way to pop up popcorn to make popcorn balls with for Halloween .