Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter

Light On The Butter, But Full Of Delicious Flavor.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Natural Flavors Butter Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

How would you compare this to the normal bag quality?
What are some reason not to buy this brand??
Start your review of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great snack for games, movie night or whatever yu have going on.” in reviews
Burnaby , BC
Pop up bowls are a brilliantly convenient way to snack. No more deep reaching into bags and buttery wrists!! Very clever, Orville ;) I do like that the pop up comes in a variety of flavours, so at home movie night doesn't need popcorn annnnd chocolate. I can't say this treat is super healthy, but is a decent alternative to packing on all the extras and going overboard.
Halifax , NS
Pop up bowl popcorn is great! It can work for one person or two! I mainly buy the light butter cause I find the regular way too greasy for me. Definitely a good value for the money! Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl Classic Recipe Microwave Popcorn always the go to brand at home.
St, NL
It may not be as tasty, but the light butter is great to have in the cupboard for snack attacks, or to bring to work to keep you from heading to the vending machine. Definitely filling. Also gives you the option to indulge with different seasonings or toppings of your own that aren't packed with sodium and preservatives.
Whitby, ON
The macros on this are so good! It's still buttery enough for me and I'm used to diet foods. The kernels I find are slightly smaller than regular microwave popcorn but it's still a good size. I love that I can eat the whole bag guilt free and still feel like I'm satisfied.
New Westminster, BC
So good! Definitely recommend to all the popcorn lovers out there! Amazingly quick snack ready in minutes and super filling! I love the buttery flavor of this popcorn, don't even need to add more! Yummy!
ST, QC
Like it. A classic! They are better than the no name or compliment brand for sure. The bowl version is a great idea! But for myself i but them in a bowl anyway!! I sometimes had more butter to my taste!
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love the microwave pop-up bowl, it is so convenient in comparison to a typical popcorn bag. It definitely persuades me to purchase these ones rather than other brands. I love the light butter flavour, my friends and I always have these in our home!
Fort McMurray, AB
These are so convenient as you do not need to have a bowl. This popcorn is not too oily and greasy. It is great for movie nights with the family. It is a great snack on the go because you do not need to have a bowl.
this product is great for movie nights at home with the family. it is so easy to make. if you want extra flavor you can add spices to taste and even add sugar or salt.
Windsor
I'm not a huge fan of popcorn but I like this one. Reminds me most of old fashion on the stove popped corn. My family prefers movie theater but I am more natural.