Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter uploaded by Star_Wars_Fanatic76 (jess) A.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter uploaded by Bettie M.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Light On The Butter, But Full Of Delicious Flavor.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Color Added Annatto Turmeric Paprika Natural Flavors Butter Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E For Freshness)

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn Light Butter
  • "Great snack for games, movie night or whatever yu have going on." in 1 review
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
The commercials caught my eye and lead me to purchasing this product that is better then most. It is a healthier option and the only downfall is sometimes a pack may not be as buttery as the other. I would recommend this to others
Kristina M.
This popcorn is the best tasting popcorn if you are looking for something light without that greasy butter taste left in your mouth. The only bad thing is it may have a tendency to burn if your are not careful. If done properly it will pop the entire bag, minus 3 or 4 kernels. The single serving bags are perfect for kids.
Grace C.
Columbia
I love the size of these popcorn bags and I always try to keep them in stock at my house. I like how there isn't so much butter that its messy but it still satisfies my craving and I feel like its the perfect amount for just me when I want some popcorn! Would highly recommend!
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Orville is the only way to go! Always fresh popcorn! Great flavor, the right amount of butter, the right am out of salt and that makes for great popcorn! What's even better is they now have a pop up bowl. You dont need to dirty any dishes, you just pop & go!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I always get compliments on this popcorn. Everyone loves these popcorn bags and they save us from having to get a bowl and an extra dish to wash. These are easy to move around and hold while eating the popcorn! Very affordable and the popcorn is delicious.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Nah man, I need like movie theatre butter popcorn. My mom would buy this crap all the time when I was younger because it was "healthier". It's just empty calories. Doesn't taste like anything. Might as well be sucking up more air, it's all it taste like.
Michelle C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I do not buy any other brand of popcorn since they've made these pop up bowls. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks but I hated sticking my hand in a bag. These bowls are perfect. I like the light popcorn, regular and especially the movie theater butter!
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
This is the best microwave pop corn! It tastes fresh and I am very happy with the flavor of the light butter option. I always add a little salt at the end and it is is perfect. This is the only microwave brand pop corn I would recommend.
Catie M.
Redenbacher never disappoints... even helps me avoid the dishes for a little bit longer.
In all seriousness, I adore this popcorn, and the pop up bowl is a handy bonus. It can be a pain to open at times, but I am willing to cope if it means getting my favorite snack.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
This is my go to snack when I want something salty and crunchy. I don't feel the guilt of movie popcorn, but it definitely tastes similar. I love the light and airy feel of this popcorn. Will definitely keep buying.
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
What are some reason not to buy this brand??
Lindsey H.
How would you compare this to the normal bag quality?