BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #59 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie H.
This is perfect for me. I am not a huge lover of an aggressive amount of butter on my popcorn, but still want a little taste with my popped kernels. I always buy this product whenever I need some popcorn with my OnDemand movie at home. 12/10 purchase.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite popcorn! I don't like a ton of butter on my popcorn and this is perfect for me. It's light, has an awesome flavor and isn't salty either. It is perfect for movie night in our house.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
We eat a lot of microwave popcorn in my house, and we agree that Orville's really is the best overall. I like light butter because I do like that buttery flavor, but eating it doesn't completely load me up with fat. Popcorn has a lot of fiber, so that one's advantage of it over other snacks.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
You can never go wrong with this classic Orville redenbacher popcorn!! My son is 3 years old and is now addicted to it!! Whenever I ask him what he wants to eat his answer is always popcorn! He loves it so much we had to buy a popcorn maker on wheels!!
Hannah H.
Perfect snack for a movie. This popcorn not only tastes great, but it is also light butter - which means it still may not be the healthiest snack to eat, but it most definitely is much healthier for you than other competing prepackaged popcorn.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I really enjoyed Oraville Redenbacher's light butter popcorn I think they have the best flavor around very healthy alternative to the other snacks are very affordable and the flavors are amazing highly recommend this product.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Not too many light butter popcorn that I like. But this one I pretty good. Just enough butter but not to buttery. I still prefer regular butter but this one hits the spot as well!
Carol  G.
Lubbock, TX
I am a person who doesn't like too much butter on my popcorn , so this is the perfect for me. I usually eat popcorn once a week but this is always the kind i will go to if i was to eat popcorn
bree r.
good flavor. lots of popcorn with minimal burning if you watch it. it quite affordable. i bought mine at walmart. better than most microwaveable popcorn.
Jess R.
I love this popcorn brand. You can never go wrong with it. It's super yummy. No kernels are really left over. It's worth the more expensive price.