BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Orville Redenbacher's® Classic Butter & Sea Salt 3 Pop Up Bowl® Bags Microwave Gourmet® Popping Corn.
Gourmet® naturals.
Naturally flavored.
50% less fat than regular butter flavored microwave popcorn.
Per 2 tbsp unpopped.
130 calories.
2g sat fat, 10%DV.
290mg sodium, 12%DV.
0g sugars.
3 - 76.3g bags.

Sarah P.
Clarksville , TN
I love Orville's popcorn and it's easy and brings back memories from childhood! It's butter and sea salt flavor gives hat movie theater taste and just toss it in the microwave on movie night and everyone is always satisfied! Make it your go to next movie night and you will be movie night hero for sure!
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite popcorn brand. It always tastes the best compared to other brands. They're super easy and a great snack. I definitely recommend trying out this brand.
Alexa S.
Orville Redenbacher's is the popcorn brand you want to go for if you want that unhealthy, movie theater yumminess. It is not unreasonably expensive and is very comparable to other similar products. purchased this product at a grocery store, I would recommend if you want buttery unhealthy popcorn.
Lauryn K.
I like the light taste of salt and butter on this version of popcorn. When I am looking for microwave popcorn that's not movie theater or classic butter, I like to look for a kind I'd never tried before. This was a nice variety to try and is great for movie night!
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I love this popcorn! The pop up bowl is super convenient and the popcorn is delicious as well! The top of the bowl is a bit hard to get off, but the buttery popcorn inside is well worth it!
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowls are just as cute as they are delicious! The popcorn pops perfectly and the butter and salt balance each other nicely. Perfect for movie night!
Deanna S.
Boise, ID
loved the pop up bowl so you don't have to pour the popcorn in to something else. Kernels all popped and had great flavor. Sea salt added a nice salty twist to the popcorn. Great flavor and we were very happy with it
Sarah L.
I have a new favorite popcorn!! This has the perfect amount of butter and the sea salt goes so well with it. As much as I love movie theater butter, this is my new go-to!
Kara S.
Stafford, TX
I really do enjoy the nice bowl, it makes less of a mess. The sea salt is nice, I like to add dark chocolate chips for contrast. It's a nice not too guilty snack.
Vanessa A.
the cuties bowl to pop in. This tasty popped snack is great for guests and small little parties. We buy this every once in a while and enjoy the flavor it has