BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #72 in Popcorn

• Would you say this is better than pop secret?1 Answers
  • Does it burn easily? I tend to leave it in the microwave longer tha...3 Answers
  • Good?7 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
YUM YUM YUM YUM! If you couldn't tell I love this popcorn actually I love a lot of the different flavors of orville redenbacher's popcorn. It a top favor it for me and another reason why I love it is if you happen to be watching your weight there are also light versions of the flavors we love! You get like 12 to a box and its not bad in price of course it all depends on the store but in a average Walmart its not bad. I would suggest you check it out for your next movie night or just a great snack.
Amberley F.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, Ga
I love popcorn and Orville Redenbacher's is my go to favorite. It pops nicely, doesn't burn, and there are minimal kernels left after popping. Definitely meets my popcorn needs better than the generic brands and, personally, I think it tastes better than the other microwave popcorns out on the market.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
Love this popcorn! We've gotten this since I was a child! So buttery and delicious, quick and easy to make. Very affordable and I would buy it again and again! I would definitely recommend this popcorn! And the other flavors available like kettlecorn!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Best popcorn ever the only popcorn I buy because its simply the best has such a great buttery taste, super affordable not expensive at all you can find this product at any local market.
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
Foodie Expert
I've always been a fan of this popcorn since I was younger. The flavor is still the same after all these years. They put the right ingredients in. It never fails.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Foodie Expert
One of the few popcorns I can eat without coughing. I like Orville Redenbacher's because it's off higher quality when it comes to the kernels, butter, and salt.
Broken Arrow, OK
Best popcorn ever!! Gets me through the long nights at work! Only popcorn I ever buy!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Foodie Expert
Very yummy!! Only brand I will eat brutes the one at the theater of course. Nice buttery taste. I sometimes add white cheddar or sugar for another great taste. Never been disappointed with this.
Silvia D.
Silvia D.
Leesburg, VA
This popcorn is so delicious!!! I love it, so buttery!! Totally worth the price!!! And the best part about the microwave popcorn is that we don't even need a bowl plus it's super easy and fast!! Great for the movie!
Alexus G.
Alexus G.
Columbus, OH
Soooooooooooooooooo Yummmmmmmmmy!I love the butteriness of this popcorn. It has such a good taste to it. It reminds me of exactly like movie theater popcorn. It doesnt leave a weird film on the roof of your mouth that I found that other popcorn has the tendency to do.
Ottawa, IL
Good?
Tamara L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Who doesn't love this stuff!!? V
Ottawa, IL
Good?
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Wilmette, IL
Does it burn easily? I tend to leave it in the microwave longer than I should and I have been looking for a popcorn that doesn't burn as easily
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Does anyone know if they use real butter? I cannot eat dairy but I love popcorn!!