BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Orville® Redenbacher's Classic Recipe Gourmet® Butter Popping Corn.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Microwave.

0g sugars.

3 Pop Up Bowl® bags.

3-82.3g bags.

Nikki C.
I have tried every brand out there when it comes to microwave popcorn in Oraville Redenbacher has my favorite one. There movie theater butter I think has the best and most realistic movie theater flavor, and their original and homestyle are very good as well. The popcorn always seems very high-quality and the taste is always great. And there are not too many kernels left in the bottom of the bag after following the microwave instructions
Yolanda M.
Parlier Ca
I love popcorn I am upset us with the buttery salty flavor of it. Whenever my husband and I have movie nights we always have to pop a bag of popcorn. They are so delicious I would recommend to others because they are affordable and tasty.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the popcorn. Love the Bowls. So great. Super buttery. Delicious. Easy to make. Would highly recommended to all who love popcorn. So many pros. No cons. I bought this at my local grocery store.
Heather D.
This is my favorite popcorn brand. I like the pop-up bowls. This makes it easier to eat and it's very convenient. I have purchased this popcorn more than once and would recommend it.
LAUREN L.
Lynnwood , WA
So first of all, the instant bowls are the best! I no longer have to dirty a bowl to enjoy popcorn! It's also a very good buttery popcorn, that's not too greasy of oily. I purchased this at Target. I would definitely suggest this product to a friend.
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
when i am really craving something buttery and salty and filling, i will reach for this. i love this brand, i think it is a classic! it is a staple of the popcorn industry, my opinion. i love these! i am a repeat consumer and i would totally recommend these!
Sydney P.
Austin, TX
You can't go wrong with these! It's super easy to pop in the microwave. Cheap and delicious. What more could you ask for? The flavoring is subtle and it's perfect for movies nights with the family!! Love it.
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
Tried some thing new.. It was great. No disappointments here. Butter taste like a great block of butter lol!! Sounds bad but if your a butter fan on popcorn like at the movies.. Thjs is the brand to go for.
Corinne M.
Fun and easy to use. The built in bags are a cute idea and work really well. The popcorn is delicious, but I prefer some of their healthier lines. I would buy Orville Redenbachers over other brands for the taste.
Megan S.
I love the pop up bowl and orvilles classic popcorn. It makes it so easy and you have no clean up. I have been moving towards popping kernels but I still buy these for lazy nights or when you just want to pop a bag quick during the commercial breaks.