Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Naturals Garlic Butter & Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn uploaded by Melissa S.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Naturals Garlic Butter & Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn: 100% whole grain popcorn 50% less fat Naturally flavored Gluten free Per 2 tablespoons unpopped: 130 calories; 2g saturated fat--10% DV; 290mg sodium--12% DV; 0g sugars

• Is this any good? seen it a few times n wasn't sure if i ...1 Answers
  • How many calories is in this popcorn? 1 Answers
  • Been looking for these everywhere in stores. Where can I ...1 Answers
Desiree R.
I tried this popcorn once and it was actually pretty delicious. I usually stick to basic butter or kettle but definitely was something that intrigued my taste buds would buy.
Tabitha B.
Really like this brand I tried it because my mother in law had it at her house and recommended it. The was one of those stand up type of bags which I did not like because it seemed like no matter what temp I put it on in the microwave it would almost burn. I am a huge fan of garlic so I liked that taste but that flavor was not overpowering which was good and you still tasted that buttery flavor as well.
Sierra T.
Groton, NY
I love this popcorn because it really is guilt free. You have to like garlic though because the flavor is definitely there. This brand is well know so it can be on the higher end of pricing but it is totally worth it if you are looking for a reliable healthy snack!
Tracie B.
Palmdale
 I just love Orville Redenbachers popcorn Naturals selection i have tried. I am definitely a repeat customer when it comes to  healthy popcorn as a snack it addicting and delicious i can go through an entire box in no time at all. i highly recommend this popcorn.
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
Popcorn has definitely been a staple in my house for as long as I can remember. My mom loves it, and now she has my daughter hooked. LOL I love the natural popcorns the best, because you know you're not getting a lot of added crap.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
I love this popcorn. Tastes so fresh and has less preservatives than other brands, so it is worth the extra cost. exceeds my expectations every time I enjoy a bag. Lower on calories than original flavors and limited ingredients. I have gotten everyone to switch to this.
Emily A.
Delicious and easy snack for the afternoon or evening. Garlic/buttery taste for a classic popcorn taste. Affordable price and the quality is great. I recommend this to anyone looking for a tasty snack. This is my go to popcorn treat!
Bianca H.
Roanoke, VA
They nailed this one. Great match of flavors. Makes you feel fancy when eating. People always want some when I pop this. And it's a great switch from the norm. I say give it a try. I'm sure you will like it.
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE Garlic so this was awesome. Popcorn is always my favorite salty snack so I wanted to try something new. This was definitely garlicky (not overpowering but my kitchen smelled like I set a clove on fire. It is a bit expensive considering its just popcorn but I'd say its worth it.
Lucy E.
Phelan, CA
I bought these thinking they'd be an awesome savory snack. I LOVE Orville Redenbacher kettle corn (best brand for it, so rich and tasty) but the garlic flavor is nasty, even if you love garlic. It seriously smells like rotten eggs....my mom bought them too and both our houses and cars smelled like someone's behind for days...
Ashley P.
Is the garlic flavor overpowering?
Alicia M.
burlington, NC
Does it taste like regular popcorn?
Beth Z.
Does this popcorn really taste good?
Kirstie P.
Minnetonka, MN
Can you eat it at work without being offensive with the scent of the garlic?
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
How many calories is in this popcorn?