Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn Ultimate Butter uploaded by Frish Q.Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwavable Popcorn Ultimate Butter uploaded by Brandy B.

BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #65 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are some other favorites?4 Answers
  • What other brand would you compare this to, is it super buttery6 Answers
Tom H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Let's be honest, we don't eat popcorn to be in a faux Kardashian diet. We eat popcorn as a vessel for buttery goodness that reminds us of the movie theater popcorn. This popcorn has a full butter profile, while staying honest to the flavor of the popcorn, a nice balance. I like the homage to the movie theater bucket, just a little awkward handling at times.
Sarah D.
Being a butter lover, this product is perfect for me. The product pops quickly so definitely watch those timers and listen for when the popping slows down. The quality of the product is good. The only thing keeping me from giving it five stars is that it is only good when hot out of the microwave. Once you let it set, the butter becomes thicker and leaves an aftertaste.
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
I love popcorn this is my go to snack and I love this brand? The flavor is amazing and it’s so delicious! Not to mention the packaging is amazing as well no extra dishes need to be brought out because it comes in it’s own nice little bowl!
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and we’ve been buying this brand as long as I can remember! So tasty and always consistent. Can’t beat the price either for such good popcorn! It’s what we will continue to buy!
Marybeth M.
Middleport
My favorite popcorn brand period. Always pops well and love the buttery flavor. The price is very affordable and the taste reminds me of popcorn from the movie theater. Highly recommend this popcorn.
Adrienne B.
Ultimate butter is a must! The pop up bowl is also so convenient and easy to use! This is the perfect popcorn for movie night! My roommate got me hooked on it and now it’s the only kind I buy!
Afton F.
The perfect snack for movie night and it comes in its own bowl so you don’t create dirty dishes. Whether it’s movie theater butter flavor or lightly buttered, every kind is good.
Mikayla E.
Brookhaven, GA
I LOVE THE BOWL THINGIE!! Although sometimes it's pretty hard to take the top off, the bowl is very very useful for my college life and laziness. The taste is always amazing; I am a huge fan of butter. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes butter and not having to wash bowls.
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the best invention since microwave popcorn!!! The pop up bowl makes it so easy to give to the children I nanny and dirties one less dish! The flavor is amazing and the popcorn overflows with buttery deliciousness! I love love love these pop up bowl popcorn bags!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I used to always buy these. They were great because it was a built in bowl so I didn’t have to dirty my own bowl. And then I could just throw it away :) one problem I did have was the red plastic covering the bowl would burn and melt to my microwave plate :(
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What other brand would you compare this to, is it super buttery
Emily R.
What are some other favorites?