BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #10 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pops Up Perfectly Seasoned In A Movie-theater-style Tub.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Less Than 2% Of: Butter Color Added Natural And Artificial Flavor Tbhq And Citric Acid (For Freshness) Tbhq (For Freshness) Citric Acid (For Freshness)

Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
This popcorn is so convenient with it being in a mini bag and it is so delicious and buttery! Very very good to pop it in your microwave when you are about to watch Netflix. Very very satisfying and I recommend to all who love popcorn.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite popcorn! It's better for the price for me. I never could finish the full sized bags, and didn't want to save cold popcorn. I can still barely finish these! They have a good amount of butter and salt. I like to add different flavors to spice things up sometimes. Great to grab as an at work snack. Just be careful not to pop it for too long, since it's smaller it burns easier.
Krista F.
WALKERTOWN, NC
I love popcorn And so do my roommate's. When we have a movie night we find ourselves reaching for this popcorn the most. However, I hate the popup bowl style bag. It seems like it doesn't pop as well.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Orville redenbachers has always been my favorite popcorn and I have always loved their movie theater butter popcorn. I feel like it has such a good butter flavor. I love these pop up bowls because it is just as easy as normal microwave popcorn to make but it pops up into its own bowl. It makes eating the popcorn easier without having to get a bowl dirty.
Natalie A.
First of all, popcorn is my favorite snack of all time, so I've tried a lot of different kinds. This classic "movie theatre butter" is really good, but of course I always want more butter than is there. So, because of that I often prefer the Pop-Secret to this as far as microwaveable popcorn products go.
Rachel M.
I love these pop up bowls! It makes it super easy for movie night when kids are over and honesty its just one less dish to wash! The popcorn is always amazing and tasty but sometimes has to many kernels that never pop! I love to add stuff of top as well a dash of seasoning salt or some powered cheese!
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
The flavor of the popcorn is great. Extra buttery and delicious without being to salty. The pop up bowl sounds like a good idea, but in reality is really messy. I normally end up dumping it out of the "bowl" anyways, so just paying more for something that is not that useful. will not buy again.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Top top top favorite popcorn from a microwave! I️ definitely usually pay more for this brand of I️ want to indulge because of the buttery flavor. I️ will chose this popcorn over any other brand! I️ would love it if each bag came with a mini butter pouch to pour all over. Wouldn’t that be amazing?!
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
Love the convenience of the pop up bowl! Perfect amount of butter too. You can find these pretty much anywhere in the stores. Tastes very close to movie theatre popcorn! Pretty inexpensive and I would definitely recommend it to others to enjoy!
Erika J.
Not only is this brand of popcorn THE BEST out there, they have outdone themselves by adding the pop up bowl aspect. I love the convenience of this product. Pairing great taste with convenience gets a five star from me!
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Any good recipes?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone have issues with the pop up bag design?