BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S

Pops Up Perfectly Seasoned In A Movie-theater-style Tub.

Whole Grain Popping Corn Palm Oil Salt Less Than 2% Of: Butter Color Added Natural And Artificial Flavor Tbhq And Citric Acid (For Freshness) Tbhq (For Freshness) Citric Acid (For Freshness)

Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
This popcorn is so convenient with it being in a mini bag and it is so delicious and buttery! Very very good to pop it in your microwave when you are about to watch Netflix. Very very satisfying and I recommend to all who love popcorn.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Orville redenbachers has always been my favorite popcorn and I have always loved their movie theater butter popcorn. I feel like it has such a good butter flavor. I love these pop up bowls because it is just as easy as normal microwave popcorn to make but it pops up into its own bowl. It makes eating the popcorn easier without having to get a bowl dirty.
Rachel M.
I love these pop up bowls! It makes it super easy for movie night when kids are over and honesty its just one less dish to wash! The popcorn is always amazing and tasty but sometimes has to many kernels that never pop! I love to add stuff of top as well a dash of seasoning salt or some powered cheese!
David M.
El Paso, TX
Top top top favorite popcorn from a microwave! I️ definitely usually pay more for this brand of I️ want to indulge because of the buttery flavor. I️ will chose this popcorn over any other brand! I️ would love it if each bag came with a mini butter pouch to pour all over. Wouldn’t that be amazing?!
Erika J.
Not only is this brand of popcorn THE BEST out there, they have outdone themselves by adding the pop up bowl aspect. I love the convenience of this product. Pairing great taste with convenience gets a five star from me!
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
This popcorn is a close as it gets to movie popcorn. It is pricey but you get what you pay for. Almost all the kernels always pop and it has the perfect amount of butter. If we watch a movie at my house, we always use this popcorn with it.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Our favorite popcorn! Almost every single kernel of corn pops! It has a rich buttery flavor that makes the popcorn even better! Its light and fluffly and always the perfect snack! Great with a movie and some coke!!
Jessica G.
This popcorn is so good and light. It comes in single serve bags which is helpful to keep from eating too much and to keep from sharing. After popping, I have hardly any kernels left, so it is definitely worth it.
Devon R.
Independence, KY
I LOVE POPCORN. This is some of the best out there. I love how buttery it is because it gives it so much flavor. I seriously could eat this every day and honestly eat it for dinner sometimes. I just love it
Krista F.
WALKERTOWN, NC
I love popcorn And so do my roommate's. When we have a movie night we find ourselves reaching for this popcorn the most. However, I hate the popup bowl style bag. It seems like it doesn't pop as well.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Any good recipes?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone have issues with the pop up bag design?