BY ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S #87 in Popcorn

New! Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet™ Popcorn Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn.
100% whole grain.
30% larger & fluffier than the leading ready to eat savory popcorn*.
Smart Food with cheddar popped popcorn. see more...

Orville Redenbacher's Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popcorn
I'm not a big fan of the white cheddar so this is great !! Love it showed it to my boyfriend and he also loves it!! He always wants more once we finish the first one!! And it's endless chain from there honestly
Angela A.
Orlando , FL
This popcorn has the best flavors. I love eating this as snack anytime of the day. No other brand compares to this delicious popcorn with the best quality ingredients. It's very affordable and I would recommend others to try the flavors that oreville offers.
Yaritza H.
Palmview, TX
I feel like this popcorn was very delicious. It wasn't too salty. It had the right amount if salt. It has a good flavor. The packaging is cute and the contents are healthy. I would definitely buy again.
Brittany T.
Paulding
These are a go to snack for when we are going on a trip my son loves them and they have a bold flavor unlike some that have a mix of some that hardly have any or some with to much it's really balanced
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Sarah
I usually don't like popcorn , but when a friend offered this product to me , I havnt stopped since . It's perfectly salted and coated with cheese . The flavor is just right and not too strong or light
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I really like that this brand has a variety of flavors to try from! Its a nice change from the regular butter popcorn that we always get. This product tends to be on the expensive side, since we have 3 kids we end up having to go cheaper because of how quickly they go through it.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
im such a huge fan of this specific flavor. it does have lots of cheese, so that better be the reason you get them. love eating these on days when i just want to be home and watch a movie.
Marina G.
yo como la de extra queso nadie me gana en mi casa en el asuntos de este tipo de comida las como con orden pero no me privo de darme estos placeres
Jerricka M.
This is absolute delicious product. I am not a huge popcorn fan but I enjoyed this product. My family are huge popcorn eaters and enjoyed the cheesiness.
liz B.